Bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I want to put a bet on which is this:

England to win 8-0 and Gerrard to score first.

How the funk do I do this on #####? I'm finding it absolutely impossible, and the help is woeful.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's dead easy :confused:

Go to the scorecast section, select Gerrard from the list of players, then 8-0 from the results, it will give you odds of 80-1, then click on bet.

While we're talking about Scorecasts, I know that the Ladbrokes betting forms that you get at the Walkers have a chart on the back which helps you to work out Scorecast odds from the correct score and first scorer odds.

Can anybody find one of these charts on the net?

It's dead easy :confused:

Go to the scorecast section, select Gerrard from the list of players, then 8-0 from the results, it will give you odds of 80-1, then click on bet.

Where is the Scorecast section??? found it, it's ok.

How do I then add the bet "draw at half time, england at full time?"

Last edited:
Where is the Scorecast section??? found it, it's ok.

How do I then add the bet "draw at half time, england at full time?"

Just got to the 'Half-time/Full-time' section and open it - then click Bet next to your selection.

Both bets will appear on the pop-up betting slip.

not as an accumulator though - its crap, i may switch to another betting house.

not as an accumulator though - its crap, i may switch to another betting house.

No bookie will allow you to have an accumulator with two bets that can affect each other, without adjusting the odds accordingly.

For example if you were betting on England to win 8-0, it will almost certainly mean that England are leading at half time, and they will certainly be leading at full time, so they won't let you use their standard odds to add this as an accumulator. If you ask nicely they might give you odds for the specific combination you want, but it would be a special case and you'll find it's the same with all bookies.

Well William Hill let me do it at lunch time. I got odds of 1000/1

Last edited:
Ok, so if I have england to win 1-0 and scotland to win 1-0 in the box on the right, how do I then make that a double?

Ok, so if I have england to win 1-0 and scotland to win 1-0 in the box on the right, how do I then make that a double?

Just click on the multiple bet arrow underneath the single bets, and you'll see all of the options

Click on 'multiple bet'.

Well William Hill let me do it at lunch time. I got odds of 1000/1

Bet they had to work out the odds though, it wouldn't be available as a standard bet online.

WillHill has Gerrard to score first at 5/1, England to win 8-0 at 16/1 and draw half-time/England full-time at 8/1. Even at fully multiplied odds, that would only return 917/1.

Looks like Joe is telling porkies!

WillHill has Gerrard to score first at 5/1, England to win 8-0 at 16/1 and draw half-time/England full-time at 8/1. Even at fully multiplied odds, that would only return 917/1.

But with the draw/England combination being extremely unlikely if England win 8-0, I would expect to get better than their odds of 8/1 on that happening.

But with the draw/England combination being extremely unlikely if England win 8-0, I would expect to get better than their odds of 8/1 on that happening.

Agreed - but they're not going to offer the full multiplied odds on the scorecast part of the bet, so it's not going to come to 1000/1.

##### will give you 11/2 for 0-0 at half-time and 18/1 for England 8-0 at full-time - they have Gerrard at 6/1 to score first. That is exactly the scenario that Joe was suggesting. The fully multipled odds are 1727/2 - still nowhere near the 1000/1 that Joe claims to have got.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not a bookies, it's a mate I know called William Hill - feckin' nutcase I tell ya - once he let me bet on every horse in the grand national at 500-1 - he was convinced it would end in a void race! silly idiot.

It's not a bookies, it's a mate I know called William Hill - feckin' nutcase I tell ya - once he let me bet on every horse in the grand national at 500-1 - he was convinced it would end in a void race! silly idiot.

whats the odds on having a "mate" called called "William Hill" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48