Betting Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ztom

The forum is quite asleep so i hope i can bring it back to life.

Some months ago i only betted on Championship, League One and League Two, i don´t have a clue about this Leagues (i´m from Autria) but i won a the most of my bets.
I don´t play for big money just for fun but i was surprised.
I only take a look an the statistics and placed my bet.

Do you bet only on Teams or Leagues you know or do you place your bets on good Odds?

So, did you win a lot of money this time?

I don't bet that often because I'm afraid to lose money. I don't have any strategies or look up statistics. However, if I bet I place my bet on my favourite team. I never thought about odds or something^^

Spammers boost the traffic.

If i bet i only play for a small sum, so i don´t wanna get rich, i only want to make it more exciting.
I´m not interested in games like Copenhagen: Brugge or Sporting: Legia so i would´t watch them, at this stage of the Champions League you have a lot of uninteresting matches so for me it works if i bet some € on it.

Don´t worry, i don´t want to make promotion for a bookmaker, they are all bad, all of them have stolen my money;)
I just thought we can discuss our bets, that is a football forum, i don´t think that nobody makes a bet from time to time.

Can I smell Spam

Your concerns are eligible. The Internet is full of advertisements and spams nowadays but I'm glad I found a forum with members in it, who care about this :D In my opinion this is nothing to go without saying! Keep going guys :)

If i bet i only play for a small sum, so i don´t wanna get rich, i only want to make it more exciting.
I´m not interested in games like Copenhagen: Brugge or Sporting: Legia so i would´t watch them, at this stage of the Champions League you have a lot of uninteresting matches so for me it works if i bet some € on it.

Don´t worry, i don´t want to make promotion for a bookmaker, they are all bad, all of them have stolen my money;)
I just thought we can discuss our bets, that is a football forum, i don´t think that nobody makes a bet from time to time.

I see. However, how do YOU place your bets? Always taking a look at the statistics and then just place your bet?! Is it really more intresting or exciting for you, if you already kinda know the result because of the stats? Don't you think it is more fun to place with gut instincts or heart (choosing your favourtite team)?

If it's not about the big money as you say, I think it makes way much more fun this way. You know what I mean?

It´s different.
Sometimes when i have enough time i read some statistics but most of the time i only bet random on teams that i know.
Some time ago i betted only because of the stats in the League One and Two , i have no clue about the teams there (i´m from Austria) and won most of my bets.

I betted Celtic vs. City under and wasn´t disapointed to lose my 2€ because i saw a good game;)
If i lose it´s ok because it´s just for fun.

I cry if i loose my bet in the 94 Minute, like it happened this Weekend;(
I only look at the tables, that are my "stats". I don´t know how they played the last game against each other or how long they haven´t won against this team.
I´m interessted in football so i read some articles about it, of course in the newspapers or online.
My favourite team is Atletico so i read Marca and As or look on Goal.com, Transfermarkt, Wettbasis, Kicker,...

What a pitty! Sorry to hear that, but as the saying goes: unlucky at cards, lucky at love ;)

Maybe you need to read other newspapers instead of Austrian ones like this wettbasis or kicker stuff ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757