Big Day Tomorrow??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

MA says July 1st is the big day

Maybe tomorrow we can officially unveil our current and possible new signings
Also a day when there may be some departures (at least off the payroll!)

July 1st is a big day for everyone as that's when contracts run out. Haven't seen Micky say it'll be a big day (quote?) but I imagine he means that there will be lots of transfer action everywhere.

...but the question is , how did MA know it's my birthday tomorro? or is he thinking of something else? :D

Macky said:
...but the question is , how did MA know it's my birthday tomorro? or is he thinking of something else? :D

if it's your 38th birthday he'll try and sign you

:D

We might make a move for Fatty Barmby,he'd fill the hole left by Rogers :wink:

se4_fox said:
if it's your 38th birthday he'll try and sign you

:D

:D :lol: :D :lol: only 33 i'm afraid, for too young

mind you, i get called 'Macca' most of the time , so i might try the academy :lol:

I think MA has a few players he is gunna sign on July 1st , and he hasnt annouced it yet becuase he dont want other clubs to come in knick them (Everton - Marcus Bent ), So hopefully some new faces :D

Petrescu said:
Ashov said:
Petrescu said:
Wilcox Freedman and Barmby?

Makes me wish tomorrow will never come.
I havent heard we are getting Barmby ?!?!
Me neither but he's available on a free. Typical micky signing aint he?
Not now we have signing McAteer , we dont need him .....Ive got a feeling we are gunna get someone foreign :?

i am expecting some big-signings u get me!!!!

hughes is definete in my opinion, we have kept it quiet on purpose, and a couple of defenders, and also 2 strikers will come in one will be freedman, oh and wilcox is also coming in.

micky aint at training, he is probz making all his efforts to bring quality to the club.

when micky said that it will be a mixture of youth and expereince he meant bringing on the youth side into the first team, we already have a young side, the future is bright

MKFox said:
gagandeep said:
i am expecting some big-signings
we bloody well need some!

not rrally, if u look at other sides in the division, but yeh some BIG SIGNINGS will do good for us, like hughes, i think we might have signe dhim but aint announced it yet I.M.O

Craig said:
gagandeep said:
MKFox said:
gagandeep said:
i am expecting some big-signings
we bloody well need some!

not rrally, if u look at other sides in the division, but yeh some BIG SIGNINGS will do good for us, like hughes, i think we might have signe dhim but aint announced it yet I.M.O
Hughes - Charlton

That's what I thought. They said they had completed 2 signings, but couldn't announce them till 1st July.

gagandeep said:
i am expecting some big-signings u get me!!!!

hughes is definete in my opinion, we have kept it quiet on purpose, and a couple of defenders, and also 2 strikers will come in one will be freedman, oh and wilcox is also coming in.

micky aint at training, he is probz making all his efforts to bring quality to the club.

when micky said that it will be a mixture of youth and expereince he meant bringing on the youth side into the first team, we already have a young side, the future is bright

Sorry, the reason Micky isn't in training is that he's on holiday in Tenerife.

The one area I think we need a bit of quality in is up front, if we were to get a good striker I think all we need then is a few 'squad' players (cover for RB, and a defensive central midfielder) with a few academy players and we'll be alright....

The excitement, the speculation, how can you all sleep at night? :wink:
Maybe after the next few days we might get some ideas of Micky's intentions of the way we are gonna play football next season. When at Brighton and Fulham didn't he get known for his teams playing good football. Well, next season it will be his team. So come on Micky entertain us (I don't mean taking the mic off the birch and giving us a rendition of "Here we go again", :roll: more like "The only way is up". 8)

:roll:
Im surprised MA isnt back in La Manga for his holiday
This is shaping up as a complete shambles. I do hope Im wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757