Billy Shitpants

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

What about signing him up for the coming season. He's out of contract and would do a great job for us next year.

He's scored 98 goals in only five games in the Ryman Unibond Vauxhall Ronseal Tampax Razzle third division, and he's only 16 years old so would fit in with our new youth policy.

He's been a Leicester fan all his life and his great great grandfather was the first ever person to buy a pie at a Leicester Fosse game.

He's got the Foxes badge tattooed on his left buttock, and the entire Jimmy Bloomfield playing staff tattooed on his knob (he's a big boy)

He's forty three stone, and he's only got one leg, but he's perfect to lead our strike force.

What do you think ?

Come on Micky, sign him up

I think Roy of the Rovers is more Micky's player, Made his debut 11th September 1954 aged 19 so he is about the right age.

:lol:

homer said:
What about signing him up for the coming season. He's out of contract and would do a great job for us next year.

He's scored 98 goals in only five games in the Ryman Unibond Vauxhall Ronseal Tampax Razzle third division, and he's only 16 years old so would fit in with our new youth policy.

He's been a Leicester fan all his life and his great great grandfather was the first ever person to buy a pie at a Leicester Fosse game.

He's got the Foxes badge tattooed on his left buttock, and the entire Jimmy Bloomfield playing staff tattooed on his knob (he's a big boy)

He's forty three stone, and he's only got one leg, but he's perfect to lead our strike force.

What do you think ?

Come on Micky, sign him up

Nice to so the old rumours brought back to life Homer from the 'old' board :lol: :lol:
I was just thinking about him yesterday, got a great dribble I heard, but maybe only a 'flash in the pan' :wink:

Naughty Fox said:
....maybe only a 'flash in the pan' :wink:

Brilliant, sheer brilliance. This thread has brightened my day. Thanks.

Thats brilliant Homer!!!

Nice one, funniest post of 2004!! :lol:

Wellard said:
Ive never heard of him, are you sure thats his name ? :?

Aye up weel hows it going? Did you get home ok last night? I feel like a bag of smashed twats this morning.

Homer mate your nearly as funny as me.

Malf said:
Wellard said:

Aye up weel hows it going? Did you get home ok last night? I feel like a bag of smashed twats this morning.

The bathroom got a good beating last night. Went fukcing berzerk!
Good to finally meat your wife last night. :wink:

Wellard said:
Malf said:
Wellard said:

The bathroom got a good beating last night. Went fukcing berzerk!
Good to finally meat your wife last night. :wink:

:lol: :lol: Excellent stuff, I saw Nicky Grout-Campbell last night. She kept touching me batty when I was talking to her, I thought my mrs was gonna spark her one. I told Karen i'm on my way back, she is doing me a contract up today. Go and tell her that i'll come back if she gives me a posh one.

Wellard said:
MKFox said:
Wellard said:
Good to finally meat your wife last night.
:shock:

Glad you noticed that Milton, its a pain having to explain your jokes !

Just got back from the Local Hero, f*ckin buzzin now. Isn't the first pint after a skingfull the night before the absolute best! I nearly had one through the pocket when Miss Stella Artois moistened the lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757