Bit of a waste of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute joke.

Why is it a waste of money? What's so shocking about it?

The mother of the heir to the British crown died in a car crash, would you prefer that there was no investigation and inquest?
It's got ****all to do with any 'conspiracy theorists'.

I find it completely ****ing bizarre that you would expect anything different to be honest.

The mother of the heir to the British crown died in a car crash, would you prefer that there was no investigation and inquest?

I find it completely ****ing bizarre that you would expect anything different to be honest.

If it's that expected why did it take 10 years?

I saw the title of this thread and assumed it was another season ticket debate !!

There is no absolute responsibility for a coroner to call an inquest after deaths such as this. It has only become necessary in the face of allegations made by Fayed - allegations on which he brought no evidence.

There is no absolute responsibility for a coroner to call an inquest after deaths such as this.

Strictly speaking, given the location of the crash, you're absolutely right boc. I'm just surprised at the attitude considering her position, I would've thought that Brits would welcome an inquest.
I couldn't give two shits personally.

It has only become necessary in the face of allegations made by Fayed - allegations on which he brought no evidence.

As far as I understand it, which isn't very far, they only agreed to hold the inquest based on assurances from him that he wouldn't repeat those allegations in court.

They took too long to start an inqest, i personally think the Brittish public would rather the whole thing be left alone and for her to be left alone.

It is a waste of money because nothing will come of it.

Strictly speaking, given the location of the crash, you're absolutely right boc. I'm just surprised at the attitude considering her position, I would've thought that Brits would welcome an inquest.
I couldn't give two shits personally.

As far as I understand it, which isn't very far, they only agreed to hold the inquest based on assurances from him that he wouldn't repeat those allegations in court.

Nothing to do with the location of the crash. Where there is no doubt about the cause of death, there is no absolute need to hold an inquest.

Fayed has also promised on oath that he will accept the inquest's verdict. Let's wait and see!

Nothing to do with the location of the crash. Where there is no doubt about the cause of death, there is no absolute need to hold an inquest.

Is there not? I thought inquests were held after crashes & the like even if it was only a 5 minute affair.

Is there not? I thought inquests were held after crashes & the like even if it was only a 5 minute affair.

They are, but normally in the country where the death occured. If they'd worn their seat belts we probably wouldn't have to have had an inquest at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46