Blake To Make Debut In Final!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal_Supporter

Says On The officiall site that hes gonna start tomorrow.

Saw Gemmil play 2day n he was very good on the ball and would be a decent addition to the squad, good for cover at least.

Joey gudjonsson was good aswell not shay to shoot but gave it a way a few times in the second half before he got taken off.

Loyal_Supporter said:
Says On The officiall site that hes gonna start tomorrow.

Does it?

It says he'll be in the squad, but I can't see anything that says he's going to start.

If Micky wants to play his first choice team I'm sure Dublin and Connolly will start up front.

Dont think hell be playing his first choice team tho, lets think gudjonsson played 2day, morris played 2 day, canero played 2day, dabizas played 2day.

at leat 2 players there who would be in the first choice 11.

He's gonna play a strong team 2moz but its not gonna be his first choice team!

Yer ok it does say hes in the squad but y put him in the squad rite away if he has no intention of playing him??

But yer dublin n connolly is gonna b first choice strike force i hope

Loyal_Supporter said:
Dont think hell be playing his first choice team tho, lets think gudjonsson played 2day, morris played 2 day, canero played 2day, dabizas played 2day.

at leat 2 players there who would be in the first choice 11.

He's gonna play a strong team 2moz but its not gonna be his first choice team!

Yer ok it does say hes in the squad but y put him in the squad rite away if he has no intention of playing him??

But yer dublin n connolly is gonna b first choice strike force i hope

By first choice team, I'm talking about first choice based on where the players are at the moment in terms of their match fitness.
Joey and Nikos are not as fit as the rest, so they're not currently 'first choice'. Canero may become first choice at right back or on the wing, but at the moment (while he's still recovering from his injury) he's behind Makin and Scowcroft. Morris is another one recovering from an injury, and even when he's fully fit he may have to settle for a place on the bench.

Y would Keown be fitter that dabizas???

keown has had no pre season yet an ididnt go to Euro 2004, At least Dabizas was at euro 2oo4 so hes done all that traning an was back traning before keown signed, so dabizas is gonna be fitter that Keown!!

Loyal_Supporter said:
Y would Keown be fitter that dabizas???

keown has had no pre season yet an ididnt go to Euro 2004, At least Dabizas was at euro 2oo4 so hes done all that traning an was back traning before keown signed, so dabizas is gonna be fitter that Keown!!

I don't think either of them are fully match fit, but at least Keown has spent the last week training with the rest of the squad in Scotland. Dabizas didn't go to Scotland, he's been training with the kids, and today was his first game since coming back.

Don't mess with webby he's usually right!
Blake is a bit of a surprise to me I don't think we need him to be honest.

We needed another striker IMO but not this one.Theres only Dublin and Connolly who I would say are prolific goalscorers at this level.Morris isn't,Scowcroft even in his Ipswich days hasn't been an out and out striker,Wright ? and Benjamin just isn't good enough IMO.So we needed cover.I see Blake has cover for Dion and maybe Morris cover for Connolly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263