blood suckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

Nice to see that Palace have refuse to pay Cahill's agent the £125,000 that they were demanding as part of the transfer deal from Millwall to Palace. If all clubs followed suit then we would see the end of these blood sucking leaches which are praying on our game. :lol:

I've said this before and I'll keep on saying it untilit happens:

The PLAYER should be paying his agents fee, not the club. After all doesn't an actor pay his agent?

I see that the Agency concerned was none other than SFX which is run in part by John Holmes, (part of the consortium that brought us out of admin).

I wonder how much we've paid in agents fees for any players that they represent?

StroppyFox said:
I see that the Agency concerned was none other than SFX which is run in part by John Holmes, (part of the consortium that brought us out of admin).

I wonder how much we've paid in agents fees for any players that they represent?

wernt we on that list published? derby were 1st, but we wernt in the top half or mentioned i think, or maybe ex-premier sides went on it.

gagandeep said:
StroppyFox said:

wernt we on that list published? derby were 1st, but we wernt in the top half or mentioned i think, or maybe ex-premier sides went on it.

The list was of Football League, not Premiership, clubs.

StroppyFox said:

This one should be close to Marcus Bents heart then!!!!

Leigh said:
gagandeep said:
StroppyFox said:

The list was of Football League, not Premiership, clubs.

thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758