Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

i know this has been mentioned yesterday a few times in different threads but i came across something interesting. I personally dont want megson to leave due to the fact it will take fecking agez for another manager to come in and megson has settled in now and he has picked the team up, they are doing well at the moment,

Bolton have already spoken to Leicester boss Gary Megson about becoming their new manager and will make an official approach for Hibs boss John Collins. Glenn Hoddle and Graeme Souness are also in the running.

Of course they do

And I'm a multi millionaire, and BG is attractive to women

Last edited:
Megson's got to stay, don't want anymore tumult for a while now!

Where's that from by the way?

im sure quite a few on here are ready with the party poppers should megson go and who could blame after the welcome he has had :102:

It's utter gash, designed to big him up

Pure Mandaric

We'll see Milan on SSN later saying how great he is, and giving a big "Hands Off" warning to Bolton

When in fact I suspect it has never even entered their heads to consider him in any way shape or form

Pure Mandaric

We'll see Milan on SSN later saying how great he is, and giving a big "Hands Off" warning to Bolton

When in fact I suspect it has never even entered their heads to consider him in any way shape or form

That about sums it up for me.

Pure Mandaric

yup probably so but it still wouldnt take away the fact that quite a number on here would be glad to see the back of megson

I doubt he'll go anywhere however I'm still not convinced by Megson yet, and if he wants to go running off to Bolton after just over a month in charge I wont be too upset. Although the lack of alternatives is a bit worrying

Imagine if he did go, 5 Managers in less than a year. If we get through one more before Feburary Mandaric will have had six managers working for him in 12 months, averaging 2 months in charge, each :icon_conf

Whoever said:
Bolton have already spoken to Leicester boss Gary Megson about becoming their new manager and will make an official approach for Hibs boss John Collins
In context, surely this means they've approached him and didn't want him.

Last edited:

Pure Mandaric

That about sums it up for me.

So if you pair are both wrong and its clear that Megson has talked to Bolton will you both admit that you were wrong and besides I thought you'd both be over the moon seeing as you are both his biggest critics:102:

Last edited:

Pure Mandaric

I am amazed that anything else needs to be said. That concludes this thread perfectly.

If someone had told me straight after the Watford game that not only would Gary Megson be our new manager within a couple of weeks but that some of our fans would be really hoping that Gary Megson wasn't poached by a Premiership team after one league win in about six games, I'd have been fairly bemused by that I have to say.

I doubt he'll go anywhere however I'm still not convinced by Megson yet, and if he wants to go running off to Bolton after just over a month in charge I wont be too upset. Although the lack of alternatives is a bit worrying

Imagine if he did go, 5 Managers in less than a year. If we get through one more before Feburary Mandaric will have had six managers working for him in 12 months, averaging 2 months in charge, each :icon_conf

But have no fear Pablo,we have Kaebi waiting in the wings,the saviour of LCFc,World Beater,he must be he was sensational against Quorn and just has soon has he can string a few words of the 'Queens English' together he will be out there,terrorising defences

A story they got from the Mirror........

Which is where they get all of their inside info from

So unless Megson actually rings you and tells you himself that he has spoken to Bolton then for you its all rubbish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263