Was it wrong or right

• right - fair play to them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naughty Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
The new ruling states that the player is offside or "active" if he is blocking the keeper's or the referee's line of vision. The Bolton player was doing this, therefore he was offside!

I agree Joe, but it is down to the refs opinion and because they are all total tossers the game of football will become a farse. One week a team will get away with it the next they won't and we can all guess who will never get away with it. :roll:

Why don't we just scrap the off side rule. :roll:
Also, something I missed out of my "OBSERVATIONS" but nevertheless of huge importance, was the other cheating tactic.

When Bolton had a corner, two of their fat players stood infront of Walker and screened him, but also pushed him back into the net. Now ok, the ball went over but had it been on target from the corner, would the "ref" have allowed the goal? I think he would have, leading to me losing sleep and probably getting wrecked and arguing with someone. These "refs" do not understand the importance of their decisions and I for one am scared.

This topic is not rocket science is it? If you are invloved in a move to try and score a goal how can you not be interfeering? Stupidity!!

I think that someone needed to bring this law into the limelight.

If I was a betting man I would have said that Allardyce would be the first one to do it. With his media fed over-inflated opinion of himself it was guaranteed to be him.

What an ungracious tw*t he is.

When Bolton had a corner, two of their fat players stood infront of Walker and screened him, but also pushed him back into the net. Now ok, the ball went over but had it been on target from the corner, would the "ref" have allowed the goal? I think he would have, leading to me losing sleep and probably getting wrecked and arguing with someone. These "refs" do not understand the importance of their decisions and I for one am scared.

It's FIFA's ruling and like some of their rules in the past it's awful.They must sit there and think up these ideas just to piss everyone off.I'm not one for defending referees but it's virtually an impossible rule to put into practice,theres no use 'belly aching'about Rennie.....although his performance was shambolic to say the least.

highland fox said:
It's FIFA's ruling and like some of their rules in the past it's awful.They must sit there and think up these ideas just to piss everyone off.I'm not one for defending referees but it's virtually an impossible rule to put into practice,theres no use 'belly aching'about Rennie.....although his performance was shambolic to say the least.

The thing with rennie is that it is every kin time he was at at filbo or here he has had shocker he was demoted after one of our games and he should have stayed demoted ive had better refs on a sunday morning
on aylestone park

i think he became bitter with leicester when showaddywaddy knocked his band Hot chocolate off the number one spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757