Post Match Bournemouth 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still fuming. Still thinking I don’t want to watch us again this season and still telling myself I’ll not bother renewing the season ticket and just watch Hinckley instead.

Neither of those things will end up being what happens because it isn’t what you do. But ****ing hell. I’m pissed off with myself for being pissed off with the twats.
Me too. I’m so angry. At a stupid game so that is pissing me off most of all.

Well, I’m normally glass half full but ****ing hell, what was Brendan thinking at HT.

shore it up against Bournemouth, ****ing hell this wasn’t a two leg knock out affair against Madrid, this felt like a must win game and the perfect opportunity to claw back lost points against Chelsea.

it feels like a shit season when of course it hasn’t been, but since Christmas we have been ****ing hopeless.

if therumours are to be believed and there are a few players in the dressing room who down tools when they don’t like what the manage is doing, my message to them is simple - **** off now and take your ego with you.

i HATE watching us at the minute, we are appalling to watch.

17 points from 45 in 2020. Carry this form into next season and whether we qualify for the Champions League will be the least of our concerns.

I don’t see us getting another point now.

For me it all went wrong when some **** Leicester fan phoned radio 5 live and said the only team he feared was Liverpool.

Man City ban overturned - although how is extremely questionable. 5th is now likely to be Europa League as is 6th
Bye Bye Ricardo, Chilwell, Soyuncu, Ndidi and Maddison.....

Man City ban overturned - although how is extremely questionable. 5th is now likely to be Europa League as is 6th

I think Chilwell and Maddison will be the only ones of those we actually lose.

Soyuncu's moment of madness yesterday (plus a few other recent dodgy games), Ricardo's injury and the short summer break will help us keep the others.

I've not felt so shit from a game in a long time.

Still feel so angry, upset and disappointed today. Like a cloud hanging over me from watching that shitshow yesterday.

And its a mood that will only get worse when Man Utd spank Southampton tonight to confirm our drop out of the top 4

**** football. Just want the season to be over now.

I've not felt so shit from a game in a long time.

Still feel so angry, upset and disappointed today. Like a cloud hanging over me from watching that shitshow yesterday.

And its a mood that will only get worse when Man Utd spank Southampton tonight to confirm our drop out of the top 4

**** football. Just want the season to be over now.

I know what you mean. I've not been as gutted since Watford and Deeny. Even at 1-0 and running the show I knew we would blow it. I didn't forsee a calamitous goal kick a penalty a sending off and an own goal in 10 minutes but nevertheless a golden opportunity wasted

At least we won't have long to wait for next season. 6 weeks will be plenty of time for Congerton to bring in some top quality championship journeymen & a couple of decent signings from Plymouth. Add that to a Spanish teenager he spotted on Youtube & we'll be just fine.

At least we won't have long to wait for next season. 6 weeks will be plenty of time for Congerton to bring in some top quality championship journeymen & a couple of decent signings from Plymouth. Add that to a Spanish teenager he spotted on Youtube & we'll be just fine.
Having a laugh. Why would any Plymouth players want to come here?

So clubs are going to spend ridiculous amount of money on players who have just collectively bottled it? Also, there is not chance we will bend over and let other clubs walk away with our best players.
Last point.... I reckon all of those players will be chomping at the bit to have a season at that new training complex.

I reckon all of those players will be chomping at the bit to have a season at that new training complex.

Seriously, mate they won’t give a shit about it, compared to playing for good team/good manager. And more money, obviously

They won't give it a second thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758