Pre Match Bournemouth v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 6 pointer relegation scrap.

Never knowingly met or seen a Bournemouth fan. (Outside of the away end at our ground obviously)

We’re usually frustratingly shit against these.

We’ve had one good game against a disjointed poor Forest. Let’s not get carried away with the idea that all our problems have been resolved. There’s a long way to go. Fingers crossed for another win. We need to make hay on the back of good results.

**** me. I've agreed with SilverFox. Never thought that would happen again. Don't know whether it says more about him or about me.

Last edited:
In its way as important as the Forest match.

A win could get us out of the relegation spots and pulls them within 2 points of us. Would be a massive boost. A clean sheet would be great.

A defeat would be season defining and put us right back where we were a week ago.

I fear complacency in this team - I'm sure they don't think they are in a relegation fight. These always seem to cause us problems too - saving grace is I do think they are a poor side this season.

Let's hope Forest was the beginning of something. We will know a lot more after this one.

Only Arsenal have scored at Bournemouth this season. They've managed clean sheets in their three other games.

Bournemouth have been hammered three times (Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool) and are unbeaten against everyone else.

I think they've got a really weak squad but they're a lot more together than Forest. They've never lost to us there in our five PL meetings and they've battered us on our last two visits. Who will ever forget the debacle at our last game there?

It's crucial not to lose this game but I don't trust us for a moment. We're much more likely to be terrible again than play well.

Only Arsenal have scored at Bournemouth this season. They've managed clean sheets in their three other games.

Bournemouth have been hammered three times (Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool) and are unbeaten against everyone else.

I think they've got a really weak squad but they're a lot more together than Forest. They've never lost to us there in our five PL meetings and they've battered us on our last two visits. Who will ever forget the debacle at our last game there?

It's crucial not to lose this game but I don't trust us for a moment. We're much more likely to be terrible again than play well.
This is where I am - a win would be a lovely surprise.

We're going to give these a good bumming
Thought that was Brighton?

Shit. Apparently I've just been cancelled. See you in a fortnight.

.............................................................................................................................................

Oh...I'm back. Apparently cancelling is just a load of old bollocks that only exists in the minds of people under 30.

**** me I'm confused now.

Apparently, BR showed a video of the 4-1 defeat against Forest before the match on Monday. Perhaps he can do the same, but a video of the 4-1 defeat against Bournemouth the last time we met, before the match on Saturday.

Thought that was Brighton?

Shit. Apparently I've just been cancelled. See you in a fortnight.

.............................................................................................................................................

Oh...I'm back. Apparently cancelling is just a load of old bollocks that only exists in the minds of people under 30.

**** me I'm confused now.
I only post random stuff on here as its the only place left without sensorship, try it on the BBC HYS and it goes into meltdown, Facebook we'll that's a different ballgame where everyone is offended by everything

Apparently, BR showed a video of the 4-1 defeat against Forest before the match on Monday. Perhaps he can do the same, but a video of the 4-1 defeat against Bournemouth the last time we met, before the match on Saturday.
Hope he showed it to himself. Including the substitutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263