Breaking News:

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will still be Jessel

Yes thats my real name. I wanted to stamp my authority on saying I'm the first "Tamworth Fox" on TB.

Incase some of you were wondering; Jessel is the incorrect spelling of my name, all my life i've spelt it wrong; according to my Birth Certificate its " Jessal", which is the Indian way of spelling it.

I want to know the real you. I feel we have a connection :icon_cool

Well.....................

Where were you on the night of 15th August 1998, about 11:15pm?

If you were in the same place as me then I thank you from the bottom of my heart :icon_wink

Well.....................

Where were you on the night of 15th August 1998, about 11:15pm?

If you were in the same place as me then I thank you from the bottom of my heart :icon_wink

I don't think this will work. Obviously age is an issue from my point of you but from yours I just cannot go for a Paul If only your name was Sanjay.

I think we should end this relationship, im sorry your dumped.

I don't think this will work. Obviously age is an issue from my point of you but from yours I just cannot go for a Paul If only your name was Sanjay.

I think we should end this relationship, im sorry your dumped.

I can pretend to be Prabhakar if that helps?

Please don't dump me - you haven't had your turn at being the receiver yet!

Yes thats my real name. I wanted to stamp my authority on saying I'm the first "Tamworth Fox" on TB.

Incase some of you were wondering; Jessel is the incorrect spelling of my name, all my life i've spelt it wrong; according to my Birth Certificate its " Jessal", which is the Indian way of spelling it.

erm why not spell it correctly then?

Too late now; my passport/banks/bills etc say "Jessel", I blame my foreign parents; they never taught me how to spell my name correctly.

didn't you have to send in your birth certificate when you applied for a passport? It shows how much they look at it !

didn't you have to send in your birth certificate when you applied for a passport? It shows how much they look at it !

Don't remember TBH. I know I didn't for a renewal. Can't say I looked and applied for my passport when I first had it, at around 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48