Brendan Rodgers appointed manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am warming to this idea already, honestly, if only because of the collective meltdown of these deluded ****wits. What magical entertainment.

You know what, in my drunken *en world of now, i am absolutely fake so happy he's here. Bloody bastard made up we have him and doesn't feel bad bad because Puels gone and he's not here so grate because he will be better thank *. looking forward to sunday gonna win away 3-1
Painkillers and lots of coffee (if you can hold it) when you read this.

Pushing things a bit far, now....
It's like when you get dumped by an amazing girl for another. You feel sick, can't imagine the time without her, your waking hours consumed with anger and jealously knowing she's going to be having fun someone else - and you miss her so much you want to kill her... anyway, that's what a close friend said.

It's like when you get dumped by an amazing girl for another. You feel sick, can't imagine the time without her, your waking hours consumed with anger and jealously knowing she's going to be having fun someone else - and you miss her so much you want to kill her... anyway, that's what a close friend said.
Erm. What the ****

I think this comment refelcts pretty much what most fans want. It makes a nice change from being branded spoilt brats with unrealistic expectations after 2016

'Contrary to common narrative, Leicester fans haven’t been brainwashed by their team’s heroics of 2015/16. They don’t expect a top-six finish, and nor is seventh accepted as a minimum expectation – they just want to see their team stand a chance of getting in Europe, or winning a trophy, with a brand of football that might make them get excited about their club again.'

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/feature...-human-beings-need-oxygen#T19RMmhcjIex8rKy.99

You know what, in my drunken *en world of now, i am absolutely fake so happy he's here. Bloody bastard made up we have him and doesn't feel bad bad because Puels gone and he's not here so grate because he will be better thank *. looking forward to sunday gonna win away 3-1

I'll have what he's having

Were you on the same night out as Jenks?

I don't want to be too positive but that interview was excellent. Finally, the kind of 'qualiteee' that i've be waiting for!

Great interview.

I didn't know that about the Megson appointment. I don't know whether I should be sad we missed out, or he should be glad to have dodged the bullet of the state of our club at the time

I didn't know that about the Megson appointment. I don't know whether I should be sad we missed out, or he should be glad to have dodged the bullet of the state of our club at the time
Wrong man at the wrong time, now is his time.
Let's enjoy a new era.
(If we lose the next ten games, he can **** off :) )

If we hadn't had Megson, Allen, Hollloway etc, we wouldn't have appointed Pearson, and the stuff that's happened since then wouldn't have happened.
So as bad as those clowns were, we should be glad we had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757