Post Match Brentford 1 Leicester 1

Garry Birtles, I believe. He’s probably the worst commentator in football, if not sports.
Leon Osman is right up there with him. I’m watching the Arsenal v Palace game and he keeps saying Schlupp is ‘in and around the Arsenal players’. I haven’t seen him ‘in’ any of them.

My gut feel in real time was it was offside (but then I would think that wouldn't I?) And one of those 3 off was arguably in Iversen's line of sight. I half expected VAR to overturn it. But, as I suggest, I'm hardly impartial.

Leon Osman is right up there with him. I’m watching the Arsenal v Palace game and he keeps saying Schlupp is ‘in and around the Arsenal players’. I haven’t seen him ‘in’ any of them.
I loathe this term with a passion, “in and around”. It’s become one of those all-purpose meaningless phrases that football “pundits” use instead of what they actually mean.

More great subs.

Anything good that happens is in spite of this useless ****, not because of him.

What, like an FA Cup and Community Shield win? I've been listening to Spuds fans all morning screaming at the radio for them not having won anything for a while. Like BN has said many times, I believe Brendan will be seen as a very successful manager for this football club. That all changes if we get relegated this season however.

Only saw the MOTD highlights.
Great goal for us.
Laughable goal for them. From their corner, 6 of our defenders rush out to block a shot from 1 attacker, who just lobs the ball over all of them to a waiting winger who just slots the ball into the goal.
A primary school team, playing football for the first time, would probably have only sent 4 defenders out to block the shot! ****ing clueless most of the time!
What do they practice at Seagrave? Is there a defensive coach? Bring back Schmeichel. At least he could organise a defence. Is Evans permanently crocked?

Only saw the MOTD highlights.
Great goal for us.
Laughable goal for them. From their corner, 6 of our defenders rush out to block a shot from 1 attacker, who just lobs the ball over all of them to a waiting winger who just slots the ball into the goal.
A primary school team, playing football for the first time, would probably have only sent 4 defenders out to block the shot! ****ing clueless most of the time!
What do they practice at Seagrave? Is there a defensive coach? Bring back Schmeichel. At least he could organise a defence. Is Evans permanently crocked?
What was interesting on their goal was how well designed it was by them.

If you watch again you'll notice that Maddison is being held back from stepping up just long enough to play everyone onside.

It reminded me of our old Micky Adams days.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854