Pre Match Brentford v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 down from a mistake playing out of the back. Ward flaps at the shot.

Dominate possession and briefly threaten but miss a sitter.

Key player limps off injured at the start of the second half.

Second conceded as we play a high line and Souttar and Evans get torched for pace.

Continue to play the ball passively around the back.

Soumare and Thomas come on around the 65 minute mark.

Officials will be diabolical.

Rodgers to praise the players effort, lament the lack of quality and say something passively spiteful.

Should have skipped this MA and gone straight to the post match thread instead.

A very good friend of mine gets me tickets in the hospitality lounge at Brentford but I really can't be bothered which is something I never thought I'd ever say about watching Leicester especially when free beer and food is on offer, we have fallen a lot further than just bottom part of the premier League, Rodgers needs to go to stop the club going even further backwards than it already has.

A very good friend of mine gets me tickets in the hospitality lounge at Brentford but I really can't be bothered which is something I never thought I'd ever say about watching Leicester especially when free beer and food is on offer, we have fallen a lot further than just bottom part of the premier League, Rodgers needs to go to stop the club going even further backwards than it already has.
I’ll have

Get in there and let any ****er who will listen know how much of a shitcunt Rodgers is.

[South African accent] Take your shorts down and start feeding this football into your anus [/South African accent].

[South African accent] Take your shorts down and start feeding this football into your anus [/South African accent].
Point your butt up towards the ceiling you fat prick!

Iversen
Castagne Souttar Evans Kristiansen
Ndidi Mendy
Ricardo Maddison Barnes
Iheanacho
Looks good. Just a shame they are being managed by Crusty the Clown.

Iversen
 Ricardo
Evans
Souttar
Kristiensen
Ndidi
Mendy
Tete
Maddison
Barnes
Vardy

Is Kristiensen fit to play? Huge boost if so.

Reading (somewhere) about Brentford's tactics, I feel we're lambs to the slaughter. They like to invite teams on, waiting for them to over commit by passing about at the back, and then when numbers are in their favour, launch an attack. We'll fall for that hook, line and sinker.

Rodgers won't be clapping his hands because they'll be down his pants at the pressing we're doing in the final third. He'll see it as vindication. But then, when both our centre backs (and cripes knows who they'll be) cross the halfway line, bam, they'll spring. Candy from a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263