Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedfoxxx

In or out?

Thought I’d save BN the headache of figuring out how to do a poll.

Put your cards on the table...

Abso-****ing-lutely out.

We thank him for the FA Cup, but we’ve been awful for 9 months. It has gone completely stale with zero signs of improvement for a huge length of time.

Stale is the word.

Shame about the injuries but he’s had more than enough time and opportunities to figure something out. I don’t want to see us sacking managers but the whole thing has the smell of death about it. We make the same mistakes over and over and over again and it’s on Rodgers but nothing about what he says or does tells me he knows how to fix it.

The planes going down and we’re all looking at the captain but he’s shrugging and talking about how manned flight is a miracle in itself and we just need to impose our will on the plane.

We shat our pants last season, signed a load of crap in the summer and made a complete hash of Europe and the league this season. I think it’s time for him to go.

When we sack him the media will be all over us like the short sighted ****s they are.

They will start pointing to injuries every ****ing day despite not talking about them at all during this season.

It’s a real shame but it’s a go for me.

I can see why he deserves a longer run, but I’ve genuine concerns with the amount of goals we are condeding.

When we sack him the media will be all over us like the short sighted ****s they are.

They will start pointing to injuries every ****ing day despite not talking about them at all during this season.
I’ve completely given up on the football media this season, gone cold turkey. It’s been better than quitting smoking.

But yeah the faux, uninformed indignity of gormless pundits will be nauseating.

Henry Winter put on twitter that it's Fofana being injured.....

Four months ago, everything in the garden appeared to be rosy. Then we lost Fofana. Then we capitulated at West Ham. Slowly, we realised that we were no longer the same team as in 19/20 and 20/21.

In the EL, we finished third in a group that contained two sides roughly equivalent to a top Championship team. We conceded 11 goals in 6 matches. We made a total mess of the campaign and leave it for the Conference League embarrassed.

In the PL to date, we have arguably played well once - in the latter stages of a game against a demoralised Man Utd. Aside from that, I'm not sure we've deserved anything. We've conceded goals far too easily - 27 in 15 matches. We have conceded more set pieces than anyone. We have shown no signs of sorting out basic errors. In fact, while BR expresses a determination to address weaknesses, we actually seem to be getting worse.

But BR won the FA Cup for us. A great achievement. He also had us finishing 5th in the PL twice in a row which exceeded our budget and expectations both seasons. He has to have some credit in the bank.

Does he deserve more time to fix the mess or is it already clear that the players are no longer responding to him and the last few months is sufficient evidence to show that only a change in manager is likely to be able to get a tune out of this underachieving squad?

And despite the fact they gleefully point out our inability to defend every ****ing day

Oh FFS, I spent ages trying to work out how to do a poll and then wittering on (see post two up) and then someone else had already done one.

But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out (in)

Don't you know it's gonna be alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860