Post Match Brighton 5 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet he is not so ****ing smug as he was after the Brentford game now! He has blamed the chairman the players, everyone but himself for the love of god sack the twat now!

Pleased to see us go with two up top but once again our defending is truly shocking.

We're in a relegation battle now.

Even if Rodgers goes, we have an awful goalkeeper and defenders and that is very hard to overcome.

Ward is awful and there's not enough in front to protect him.

Rodgers won't turn this around now and isn't the manager for a fight; get Dyche in now.

5 goals against Brighton. The second worst start to a league in our history. It could have been much worse if Brighton didn't take pity on us.

If we let him bring us down we'll be in deep shit. We've essentially written off our parachute payments so a double drop to league one isn't out of the question. If he's too petty to **** off, sack him TONIGHT before it's too late.

I’d have his stuff in a bin bag waiting by a taxi for him. Shouldn’t even be allowed on the team bus home.

I would have like to see a Pochettino or Raffa but I can't see past Sean Dyche to sort out the emergency triage we need in our defensive shambles.

We're in a relegation battle now.

Even if Rodgers goes, we have an awful goalkeeper and defenders and that is very hard to overcome.

Ward is awful and there's not enough in front to protect him.

Rodgers won't turn this around now and isn't the manager for a fight; get Dyche in now.
Iversen, Soyuncu, Vestergaard, Faes.
I do not believe that all of those players are complete shit. I believe Bodgers cannot coach defenders. I think we will see all of the above play well, when he is gone.

Has to go, regardless of the cost. Enjoy your holiday Brendan.

Dyche in please, never thought I’d say that.

On summary of the match, Brighton we’re good but it was so easy for them. Just had to look at how much more dynamic and forward thinking they were compared to us when we picked it up.

Daka was good, that’s about it.

Not felt this uninspired by City for a long time.

New stadium = relegation & administration, 11th hour rescue package & a decade in the wilderness.

New training ground = same again ?

Plus of course...the curse of the FA Cup. Last 2 teams to take it off the big boys before us ? Wigan & Portsmouth. Went well for them after didn't it?

Beware the Ides of March (or rather May)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757