Post Match Brighton 5 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piper has said it so well:

Brendan using the excuse of himself not being supported shows he just doesn't care anymore. He's alienating his own players, the club hierarchy etc., and shouting out to his future employers that he's still good, that it was the club's fault.

He was always gonna save his stock but he has to leave now. He's got to. He doesn't care.

I thought they were awful

All about is the Club in a mess, how hard is it to go forward having signed no players etc.

Nothing about his ridiculous team selections, playing numerous players out of position and why some players are effectively being ostracised

Nothing about his failings at all

He blamed the lack of signings, blamed the players and spent some time blaming the fans
The questions exposed him well I thought. Gave a good insight into where he's at but asked indirectly.

Piper has said it so well:

Brendan using the excuse of himself not being supported shows he just doesn't care anymore. He's alienating his own players, the club hierarchy etc., and shouting out to his future employers that he's still good, that it was the club's fault.

He was always gonna save his stock but he has to leave now. He's got to. He doesn't care.

Yeah I thought Piper was bang on the money

Pity about the twats he works with

Just on the supporters at the end. About half had left by the final whistle. Of those that remained a lot were annoyed that the players spent a long while in the centre shaking hands and appeared to be scared to approach the fans. When they finally came over I would say the majority of fans left clapped but there were some boos/abuse. When Brendan came over the clapping stopped and he was loudly booed. Maddison spent a lot of time standing and staring at the fans after the other players were gone.

I have to say, I think us as fans have to improve massively on matchdays. Put everything else to the side. Yes there are major issues on the pitch, with management, clearly with the hierarchy etc. This is not good enough - I get it.

But as supporters we have degenerated at match days. We are quiet, neggy and have no spirit or belief. I understand we're not seeing anything particularly impressive or inspirational. But it is in our hands to bring the team up especially when they're down. Where is all the noise? We just resign ourselves to defeat. Where's the spirit?

Anyone going to match days, I urge you to have some belief, spirit and bring the noise. Whatever happens, our team needs us. If at the end of the day everyone else in the team, the manager, the hierarchy etc., aren't giving their 100%, we can give our 100%. If we fall behind, we need to support louder. If we're winning we must be singing. Lose your voices if you must, I for one will be.

I have to say, I think us as fans have to improve massively on matchdays. Put everything else to the side. Yes there are major issues on the pitch, with management, clearly with the hierarchy etc. This is not good enough - I get it.

But as supporters we have degenerated at match days. We are quiet, neggy and have no spirit or belief. I understand we're not seeing anything particularly impressive or inspirational. But it is in our hands to bring the team up especially when they're down. Where is all the noise? We just resign ourselves to defeat. Where's the spirit?

Anyone going to match days, I urge you to have some belief, spirit and bring the noise. Whatever happens, our team needs us. If at the end of the day everyone else in the team, the manager, the hierarchy etc., aren't giving their 100%, we can give our 100%. If we fall behind, we need to support louder. If we're winning we must be singing. Lose your voices if you must, I for one will be.
They can start by sending a message if the div is in the dugout against Villa.

Yeah I thought Piper was bang on the money

Pity about the twats he works with
Yep he mentioned Rodger's use of the word "they" in reference to the players whereas before it was "we." Alienate everyone, then refuse to resign = payday on the way out and he's found his excuse for his new employers.

They can start by sending a message if the div is in the dugout against Villa.
Sending a message is fine. But he'll get sacked if he loses any way. Supporting the team is far more important. We need the points desperately.

Though I know many would argue that him getting sacked is more important and they'd rather sacrifice 3 points next week and get him sacked than drag this out if he's not going to change the mentality. This is a mentality thing, make no mistake folks, we have some really really good players.

Sending a message is fine. But he'll get sacked if he loses any way. Supporting the team is far more important. We need the points desperately.

Though I know many would argue that him getting sacked is more important and they'd rather sacrifice 3 points next week and get him sacked than drag this out if he's not going to change the mentality. This is a mentality thing, make no mistake folks, we have some really really good players.

If BR is in the dugout on Saturday, the entire management of the club will be getting pelters.

He's done. He has to be removed now.

What would give you that impression if he survives the shit we just saw today?
There has to be a cut off point. I think that losing against a fellow struggler will be it. All of the 6 teams we've played are 12th or above. Of the the 5 losses we've had, 4 of those teams are in the top 6. Losing against 17th place Villa will be the cut off imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757