Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
DsxdUCPXcAA-SKK.jpg:large

Iborra in for Ndidi?

Okazaki rather than Nacho in for Vardy.

You’ve lost the plot Claude.

To be honest I’m going to do my utmost to not focus on Puel now. There is no point.

He’s helped the club through a difficult spell and barring an absolute collapse he will be in the job until the summer.

I hope he finds his way to mid-table safety, it’s about all we can hope for given current circumstances and his limitations.

Those limitations are well-documented and are on display with that team selection in some ways. Shrug. It is what it is.

Come on city.

Iborra in for Ndidi is interesting.

Glad to see Shinji personally. With Vardy out, why not give him a go. Let him run his bollocks off.

I don't mind the line up. If Vardy hasn't trained for a couple of weeks, and with the fixture list ahead of us, it's sensible.

Ndidi has also been coasting a bit for me. Iborra has certainly deserved to start for a while now.

He is and will always be a legend, but Okazaki has been fecking useless for 12 months now. He owes us. The truth is, we have three strikers and they're all off form. We need goals from someone.

The Mercury suggested the other day that Iborra could be an option as a big man up front, as he did a bit for his previous club.

Perhaps that’s also in Claude’s mind today to help with our attacking threat.

I can't see this team scoring... which, probably means that we'll be six up at half time!

To be fair to Puel, players do need resting and, with an injury to Vardy, we are desperately light up front (Nacho doesn't work as a lone striker) so perhaps Oki will bring the wingers in to scoring opportunities.

The Mercury suggested the other day that Iborra could be an option as a big man up front, as he did a bit for his previous club.

Perhaps that’s also in Claude’s mind today to help with our attacking threat.

If he's tried up front then fair enough. Got to be better than Nachos.

Given the likely nature of this match (tedious), anyone up for a sweepstake on how many times Shinji is on his arse in the first half?

My guess is 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469