Vestergaard
Bertrand

Tielemans
Ndidi

Barnes
Nacho
Albrighton

Vardy

Soyuncu has to come out of the firing line if at all possible. Maddison doesn’t deserve to play in front of Nacho.

I'm bored already.

My problem and I'll have to suck it up but I'm bored of our style atm
It was mostly the same last season as well. Just passing between defenders, then eventually to the central midfielders, then to the wingers, then back to the central midfielders, then back to the defenders. And repeat.

The fact that we loaded the squad with central defenders suggests that we know that we can't rely on Evans now.

I think we need to accept that it will be occasional guest appearances from now on. A bit like Morgan in his last couple of seasons.

It was mostly the same last season as well. Just passing between defenders, then eventually to the central midfielders, then to the wingers, then back to the central midfielders, then back to the defenders. And repeat.

You missed the exciting bit.....after doing the above 3 or 4 times the central defenders play a ball forwards into space for the full back but the pass is ****ing obvious and the opposition now attack us.

If they have watched us recently, they’ll play a high press

If they play a high press we are absolutely ****ed

3-0 home win

The fact that we loaded the squad with central defenders suggests that we know that we can't rely on Evans now.

I think we need to accept that it will be occasional guest appearances from now on. A bit like Morgan in his last couple of seasons.

We're ****ed then

I reckon we just need to give a team a good bumming. Confidence is clearly not great at the mo. For all we can blame Evans and his experience being missing at the end of yesterday's game i can't imagine Soyuncu needs to be told to jump for the ball. I do worry about Youri at the moment though as he's gone from class to being absolute shite.

Too many key players seem to have an issue.

Why do we not have confidence? I thought BR was a motivational god and yet we win the FA Cup and CS and then turn into nervous wrecks.

I wonder if it could be to do with his system of putting the defence under constant pressure through trying to play Pep's system from 5 years a go with inferior players?

Still, i'm sure those 6 passes across the back line will click soon.

Lako, give him a break mate. Brendan is an incredible coach for this football club. It's not been a great start, but we will get better and when we do, I would expect you to be addtionally generous in your respect of the management of the club.

**** me, you lot need a hug or something.

We will win this and all will be rosy.

Line up wise, it should be

Kasper
Ricardo, Soyuncu, Vestergaard, Bertrand
Youri, Ndidi
Lookman, Nacho, Barnes
Vardy

Assuming Evans is out and Ricardo is fit.

Basically, Nacho must start

Lako, give him a break mate. Brendan is an incredible coach for this football club. It's not been a great start, but we will get better and when we do, I would expect you to be addtionally generous in your respect of the management of the club.
He's paid very handsomely to do his job.

I have concerns from what I have seen this season, particularly around key players and general confidence.

I think this is the medium to vent those concerns rather than at the games.

The time I don't voice these opinions is the day to stop posting.

He's paid very handsomely to do his job.

I have concerns from what I have seen this season, particularly around key players and general confidence.

I think this is the medium to vent those concerns rather than at the games.

The time I don't voice these opinions is the day to stop posting.
So basically you’re saying you’re only here to moan. :icon lol:

**** me, you lot need a hug or something.

We will win this and all will be rosy.

Line up wise, it should be

Kasper
Ricardo, Soyuncu, Vestergaard, Bertrand
Youri, Ndidi
Lookman, Nacho, Barnes
Vardy

Assuming Evans is out and Ricardo is fit.

Basically, Nacho must start

Would be happy with that lineup. Can't see the clothes horse not playing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263