Match Thread Brighton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which poor ****er is playing on the right in that team… silly me, it’s Justin playing in two positions at the same time again.

Castagne not getting in the team is ridiculous.

The Streets were right again!

Often benching Vardy is a sign of dead manager walking

But 2 up front is what's needed, and Im hopeful of seeing a good energetic attack today. Brighton are a very good sign defensively, but I think we might win today.

Are we playing 4-4-2?!

We finally give Vardy some support and then bench him at the same time.

Rodgers out.

I agree with dropping Dewsbury-Hall and Vardy, both of them have been awful for several matches now.

Ward is surely next to be dropped. Or maybe that's a decision for the new manager.

We should be in a better place in a few hours.
Either we win (!), or we get a new manager.

Simples.

Or we get an exciting 3-3 draw, which could be entertaining.

I agree with dropping Dewsbury-Hall and Vardy, both of them have been awful for several matches now.

Ward is surely next to be dropped. Or maybe that's a decision for the new manager.
There’s a much bigger case for dropping Justin for the much better Castagne than there is for dropping Ward.

Now TV have got a good offer on at the moment - https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

If you buy a one day Sky Sports pass for £11.98, you get a free Sky Sports Mobile pass that lasts for eight months. So almost until the end of the football season.

The mobile pass will be added to your account within a few days, and lets you watch Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Racing, Sky Sports News, Sky Sports Action and Sky Sports Arena on your phone via the Now TV app.
It's supposed to work on mobiles only. Some people have reported success using it via Bluestacks on PCs, but I've not been able to make that work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757