Bring back standing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spion Kop

Does anyone want standing back in the football? also is there still people campaign to get standing back in some shape or form?

Spion Kop said:
Does anyone want standing back in the football? also is there still people campaign to get standing back in some shape or form?

i'd like to see it back

when i worked for the (then) sports minister Kate Hoey, she was keen too

they have it in Germany, and i feel that a CCTV'd singing & standing area would be an excellent addition to the ground

and of course the club would make more money per square foot. and they'd sell more beer :D

have to agree!!the atmosphere would increase 10 fold,though with my dodgy knees theyd better pack us like sardines so i can lean a bit or i'll be on my arse anyway :cry:

woznotwos said:
have to agree!!the atmosphere would increase 10 fold,though with my dodgy knees theyd better pack us like sardines so i can lean a bit or i'll be on my arse anyway :cry:

it's just not the same without a fag burn in the back of your new replica kit

:?

I remember standing on the seats in SK1 at Filbo and me and me mates got that carried away when Walshie scored that injury time equaliser against Arsenal that we jumped through the seats. Sigh!!!! those were the days :lol:

cant see them bringing it back, the powers that be are (maybe rightly) too scared of another hillsborough. would be great if they could bring it back and guarantee it was safe, im too young to remember it from before but sittings crap.

They stand up at the Tigers ground, so why shouldn't we be able to stand.
The only draw back is if the just removed the seats, the terraces would be too steep so they may have to redo a standing area

Its all well and good saying bring bk standing, i for 1 would love to see standing at games but i can not see this happening for "saftey reasons"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757