Post Match Bristol City 0 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of them.

Said "that's nice".

No idea - it's what they do.

Most days.

Sounds Hellish, I'd stay away from there in future. Maybe you should try the staff canteen someday instead?

The staff - sorry, "colleague" canteen must be better than the customer cafe if they found something to be nice.
Have you found a way to make it pay for posting on here?

The staff - sorry, "colleague" canteen must be better than the customer cafe if they found something to be nice.

Both the colleague canteen and the customer Hull troll at the store I had in mind have nothing to reproach themselves for when it comes to food quality. I can particularly recommend the 'roast' on a Sunday - with roast potatoes, yorkshire pud, two veg and gravy, it costs a few pence over two quid (to staff - I have no idea how much it is downstairs but I know it is popular there too).

Sounds Hellish, I'd stay away from there in future. Maybe you should try the staff canteen someday instead?

Staff??!!??

Walmart UK don't have staff ffs!!

Staff??!!??

Walmart UK don't have staff ffs!!

I've a mate who is a manager at George headoffice and when he starts talking work I can't follow anything, it seems Walmart has taken any normal vocabulary and replaced it with a bunch of made up words.

I've a mate who is a manager at George headoffice and when he starts talking work I can't follow anything, it seems Walmart has taken any normal vocabulary and replaced it with a bunch of made up words.

My wife is fluent in NHS acronyms and Public Sector management-speak.

She can talk for hours without being understandable or making a point.

My wife is fluent in NHS acronyms and Public Sector management-speak.

She can talk for hours without being understandable or making a point.

Mine does that anyway. She spent a fortnight in Gibber and picked up the language to the point of being fluent.

First time I rang my missus in her new job I thought she said "Good morning, any luck"?
I said "No, I went out on the bubble".

I later found out she said ALAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572