British Gas HomeCare

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have the '400' option. So far we've had same-day callout to fix a leaking radiator - and the chap was jolly nice. They couldn't do same-day when the boiler bust and got messed about a bit by the Corgi-registered bloke, but the pump was fitted and everything working again.

I don't really buy into insurance but the wife thinks it's important and she tends to get her way an awful lot seeing as she pays for it all.

We have the '400' option. So far we've had same-day callout to fix a leaking radiator - and the chap was jolly nice. They couldn't do same-day when the boiler bust and got messed about a bit by the Corgi-registered bloke, but the pump was fitted and everything working again.

I don't really buy into insurance but the wife thinks it's important and she tends to get her way an awful lot seeing as she pays for it all.
I've just signed up to the 400 this morning.

Boiler packed up, and now I realise that the "piece of mind" thing may be important. It's a combi so I have no hot water either!!

They are coming out tomorrow as I'm down as "priority" and I'll get more of an opinion then.

I've just signed up to the 400 this morning.

Boiler packed up, and now I realise that the "piece of mind" thing may be important. It's a combi so I have no hot water either!!

They are coming out tomorrow as I'm down as "priority" and I'll get more of an opinion then.
Same as ours - you always have to tell them there are children in the house to ensure a quick service.

Just don't point out where you buried them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48