Post Match Burnley 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw Maguire's red card, by the laws of the game its a red card no question but its the type I personally always feel is a little harsh on the defender as he wasn't trying to trip the winger

We look a bloody good side. Never gave up. Shame West Ham came back to win it.

Can't argue with that. Strange game, always felt we had a goal in us despite being under pressure most of the game.

Hope Burnley get relegated. If they spent as much energy on effort as they do on whining and bitching for penalties that aren't they wouldn't be in such a mess. Was great karma therefore that they didn't get the one they probably should have :005:

Burnley’s games have seen more 90th minute goals than any other side in the Premier League this season (12),

It's (13).

Not really. They'd had one shot on target against 10 men for 87 minutes. They deserved nothing from the game.

Yes but we set back in that half and scored against the run of play, they hadn't tested Kasper at all but were pushing more than us.

Not a criticism at all though as they are clearly hopeless with the ball, they can just hoof it and play for second balls, and it makes it an even more satisfying victory for me.

We played our situation perfectly and ended with an excellent 3 points.

Shame West Ham turned it around but shaping up for a nice positive end to the season.

Lovely afternoon.

Good couple of hours all round for us both. I’m afraid it was Jeff Stelling on the iPad whilst I watched the Grand slam come in today. Sounds like a superb away performance though.

Great save from Kasper at the end there and proving his worth in the team massively - calls for dropping him are ridiculous.

Kicking was always going to be difficult in gale force winds.

Ninety full minutes with ten men, and restricting them to one shot on target is some feckin effort in my book

Excellent in the first half, wilted away in the second but kept right at it

Some awful defending at times, some lovely interplay at others. Running on fumes at the end, but what a truly outstanding effort. Ndidi looks a different player now, and Tielemans continues to impress.

Up your crunge, you moaning, whining gravel voiced ginger twat

Can't argue with that. Strange game, always felt we had a goal in us despite being under pressure most of the game.

Hope Burnley get relegated. If they spent as much energy on effort as they do on whining and bitching for penalties that aren't they wouldn't be in such a mess. Was great karma therefore that they didn't get the one they probably should have :005:

To be fair their penalty record, in terms of being rewarded them, borders on collusion.

Great save from Kasper at the end there and proving his worth in the team massively - calls for dropping him are ridiculous.

Kicking was always going to be difficult in gale force winds.
Kasper gets criticised because he continues to make the same mistakes, as any player would, his shot stopping has always been good but the same would be said of pretty much every prem keeper

Looking at their remaining fixtures, they are in real trouble.

Can't wait to hear Dyche's excuses tonight as you know he will only talk about the penalty when in reality they were terrible.

McNeil is their only player who can actually play and looks like he could be worth pinching when they drop down.

To be fair their penalty record, in terms of being rewarded them, borders on collusion.

Hard to tell today - looked like a stone cold pen to me first time, but in one angle it looked like hardly any contact at all.

MOTD will sort it out, but it won’t stop whining bollocks wittering on about it endlessly

None of them were penalties. Good win.
Hopefully a sign of things to come.
Ndidi outstanding. Tielsmans and Pereira top class. Vardy and Wes legends.

So Morgan plays 90 minutes, steadies the ship, and pops up to score a winner. Maybe he should start ahead of 'bombscare' Maguire?

Hard to tell today - looked like a stone cold pen to me first time, but in one angle it looked like hardly any contact at all.

MOTD will sort it out, but it won’t stop whining bollocks wittering on about it endlessly

More of a foul than the sending off in my opinion. I’d b absolutely fuming if we didn’t get it.

That said, Burnley are a horrible shithouse of a team and I’d rather see Cardiff stay up.

It’s also really nice to have a proper manager in place. We look a different side to me and a few of our players look like themselves again. Ndidi and Vardy especially.

And I’ll keep saying it. Wes Morgan is one of the greatest players to ever pull on the shirt and should be treated with respect that reflects it. He’s a ****ing legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757