Post Match Burnley 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sending off was fair although it was not a malicious or cynical foul, he just clipped his heels. The penalty appeal didn't look like a penalty to me from the second angle behind play but it's really hard to tell.

I thought it was a Leicester performance the like of which we haven't seen for a long, long time. It was well managed by coach and players alike and there always seemed to be the threat of a goal in us on the occasions we did get the ball forward.

Exceptional from Wes. What a ****ing guy.

****ing Wes Morgan, you beauty!

Every time we think we're ready to write Morgan off, he comes back in with a big performance.

Crazy to think what we could have been challenging for this season if we'd had a more positive person in charge from the off.

"James Maddison is the first Leicester player to score two direct free-kick goals in a single Premier League season. "

Remarkable if true (I suppose it is). I didn't think they were all that rare.

There is absolute zero chance we'd have won that under Puel.

I really think Tielemans has been a great addition. Puel didn’t have a creative midfielder through much of his tenure.

Not excusing his style of play. Just saying.

If we can keep these players together and add to it we will have a real chance to challenge for 6th place.

A really dogged performance- so pleased we showed some real grit - and to nick it at the end - amazing! Any top player would have been proud to score Maddison's free kick and Big Wes was there to seal it.
I know Vardy scored against Spurs when he came on as a sub (having missed penalty) but can anyone remember the last time (and who) a Leicester substitute scored to win a match?

A really dogged performance- so pleased we showed some real grit - and to nick it at the end - amazing! Any top player would have been proud to score Maddison's free kick and Big Wes was there to seal it.
I know Vardy scored against Spurs when he came on as a sub (having missed penalty) but can anyone remember the last time (and who) a Leicester substitute scored to win a match?
Ulloa’s earthquake vs Norwich?

"James Maddison is the first Leicester player to score two direct free-kick goals in a single Premier League season. " Remarkable if true (I suppose it is). I didn't think they were all that rare.

I would thought Mahrez would have managed that feat while he was here. He certainly curled lots of them in to the corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757