Post Match Burnley 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a new manager. And that is not a knee-jerk reaction to this one loss.

Simpson and Morgan were both astonishingly poor in that game, culminating in Simpson getting Kasper injured with a woeful bit of football.

Our general shape across our back four is dreadful, absolutely dreadful. And yet again we go behind in a game.

So many of the same notes over and over and over with nothing ever changing. Sack the dickhead.

Well, I'd give Appleton the job before he gets snapped up by West Brom. Oh, Lawro got the result right.

Complete dogshit first half, pretty decent second half

Morgan and Simpson are finshed. Okazaki was just shit. Gray should be sold. Vardy could have scored three, but failed

We blunder on to the next game, with little point in anythng any more. Can't wait for the season to finish, 'cos this is just wank

here's a radical idea, we do not have anyone capable of playing as a 10, so stop bloody using one

before everyone starts the outrage bus it is no coincidence that since Morgan returned to the team we have been utter shite!
Simpson is very poor imo we are 3-4 players away from being a very decent side, pleased with Choudry today and I am confident Puel will be bringing some more young players through next year, Puel took over when were 3rd from bottom we are sat 8th about where we should be until we have additions.

still gutted we lost

Nobody will ever be able to persuade me that the first 20 minutes didn't tell us everything we need to know about how the players and manager are completely detached from each other. Two choices.

1. Sack Puel
2. Dump half the squad including the high profile old guard - all of them (including the likes of Schmeichel and Vardy)

Absolute insanity from anyone backing the completely useless Puel against a group of legends that can and will continue to deliver for the cause if they're properly managed. Those that blame Morgan, blame Mahrez, blame Schmeichel, blame Simpson . . . what a load of bollocks.

Fans were 60/40 on keeping Puel before today but every one of these remaining games will build the momentum. We capitulated and conceded six against Spurs towards the end of last season and Shakespeare survived so I think the players (for the sake of the club) are going to have to chuck the towel in big time over the last five.

absolute insanity to continue to back a group of under performing players over multiple managers, we need a clear out of the old guard, Vardy is the only one worth keeping, Mahrez wants out so I'm not including him

I missed the game. Any opinions on Hamza and Silva as a pair?

bring Wilf back in for Shinji on Thursday and push Gray/Diabate/Mahrez, which ever 2 play really high in support of Vardy

I’d be happy to see Simpson, Morgan, Fuchs, Okazaki, Albrighton, Amartey, Hamer, Gray all playing for different clubs next season. All have served the club well, and in some cases achieved amazing succcess, but we need to move on with different players under a different manager.

I was pleased with Hamza, he was covering at centre back, right back, left back, he was everywhere across the back line. It's a sad reflection on the defence today that he needed to be, but he did the job well and was good in the tackle. He didn't really link up with Silva but he was very deep.

completely agree that we don’t have a number 10. I’d like to see Vardy and Ihenacho play together as an old-fashioned front-two. At least till he end of the season.

Maguire
Ndidi
Iborra
Silva
Gray
Albrighton
Chilwell
Iheanacho
Vardy

All the other first team players can (or will in the case of Mahrez) be gone next season.

Lots of replacements needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758