Post Match Burnley 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing to lose to that shower.

Any team that can't beat Burnley shouldn't be in the CL.

So disappointing.

To lose to Burnley this season is bad enough, but to lose having gone ahead is even worse.

We are massively in need of a morale boosting win. I think the teams confidence has been massively scuppered by the Man City and Liverpool defeats and we haven't recovered yet.

We really need some additional attacking quality in wide areas. Perez did nothing today. We are constantly carrying at least one of him, Barnes, Gray or Albrighton in games. No threat.

9 players on the pitch again it is so easy to play against us when you have two players who will not tackle and are bone idle.

Pope was outstanding today should be England's no1. Maddison is a total show pony and went missing this afternoon. If I was Albrighton I would be asking for a transfer request.

Absolute load of shit once again.

How have I gone from thinking we’ll win the league to thinking we’re going to drop out of the top 4?

We’ve gone from the best defence to being completely limp at the back.

Time for Brendan to prove how good a manager he is by stopping this rot.

when will someone teach Maddison he can shoot first time and when will someone tell our players floating crosses to a team that's all over 6ft and we are basically all under it is ****ing stupid

And if someone can wake Jamie Vardy up that would be nice, probably time to start Iheanacho on Wednesday

If competing in the Carabao ****ing cup contributes to players feeling ickly bickly tired then let’s please just focus on the only thing that matters this term please.

That was unforgivable shit.

Barnes did well for the goal and winning the penalty, but was frustratingly wasteful with everything else. Perez was anonymous.

Our attacks are just too slow at the moment, we take too many touches on the ball, and too many backwards passes.

Third in the table but we don't look confident at the moment.

Well at least by playing on Sunday it won't ruin my entire weekend, just half of it.

And that has ruined half my weekend. Twats

Ugh. Nevermind.

Thank **** the snooker is on.

I said a while ago that we'd have to show relegation form from now on to miss out on the top four.

It looks like they're determined to do their best.

oh btw for the first Burnley goal Kasper has got to deal with that cross, it was in his 6 yard box

Gutless surrender. If Brendan or anybody else comes on after that embarrassing crap & tries to claim any positives I'm going to hurl something heavy through my window. Top 4 teams DO NOT give away a half time lead AND lose the game to a pile of ****ing worthless toss like these. They were no better 2nd half than they were first whatever the studio tosspot collective try to suggest.

We gave them the game. Simple as that.

Weakness in possession gifts them a corner they should never have had from which our defending was abysmal. Another piece of defensive garbage for the 2nd. Burnley did precisely NOTHING to earn the win. They didn't have to.

Vardy's penalty was piss poor & made Pope look good.

After the first half that should have been 3-0 & foot off the pedal for the last 15 mins. that's how that match ends if you're dealing with a genuine top 4 Prem team. We're nowhere close.
Just have to hope the first half of the season can carry us over the line due to the teams around us continuing to chuck it away.

Not surprised at all by that. We’ve been very poor for weeks.
Burnley at 4.5/1 was an open goal bet.
Our steel has vanished.

Missing/having the penalty saved was the turning point, it gave Burnley a huge lift and deflated us. Pope played well - Kasper had bugger all to do, but did it badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363