How long before it gets postponed?
Again.

So are we looking at the following

Kasper
Castagne JJ Soyuncu Thomas
Soumare Tielemans KDH
Maddison
Daka Barnes

If that line-up can make it, then I would be very optimistic over a Burnley team who seem to be in free-fall.

BTW my predictions for relegation this season were Burnley Newcastle and Brighton. Looks like 2 out of 3 could be correct.

I'm taking my lad and sitting with the Burnley fans. Just my luck that we'll get humped.

So are we looking at the following

Kasper
Castagne JJ Soyuncu Thomas
Soumare Tielemans KDH
Maddison
Daka Barnes

If that line-up can make it, then I would be very optimistic over a Burnley team who seem to be in free-fall.

BTW my predictions for relegation this season were Burnley Newcastle and Brighton. Looks like 2 out of 3 could be correct.
No way Justin plays after only 45 mins for the U23s, and nor should he. No way Lookman shouldn’t start if he’s available.

And how the hell did you not pick Norwich to be relegated?

With the players expected back, then I imagine it will be:

Kasper
Castagne. Vestergaard. Soyuncu. Thomas
Soumare, Tielemans
Lookman, Maddison, Barnes
Daka

Think the only other option we have as a starter is KDH, but it's him or Lookman you'd suspect.

Not sure we have any choice but to play Vestergaard unless Danny Ward fancies a game at centre back.

No way Justin plays after only 45 mins for the U23s, and nor should he. No way Lookman shouldn’t start if he’s available.

And how the hell did you not pick Norwich to be relegated?
Brenda said that JJ should be available for the Burnley match I think, hence his inclusion. I prefer Barnes over Lookman in that formation because at his best, he is a better player and he needs game-time to get back to his best. Finally, I didn't choose Norwich at the beginning of the season because they ran away with the Championship last season and I thought that their previous Premier League experience would hold them in good stead.

Kasper
Soumare, Tielemans
Daka

Think the only other option we have as a starter is KDH, but it's him or Lookman you'd suspect.

Not sure we have any choice but to play Vestergaard unless Danny Ward fancies a game at centre back.
Against Burnley Vestergaard might be able to keep up.

TBF, Vestergaard might be quite an asset up against Chris Wood.

There's no way on earth Ademola doesn't start for me, he's been scintillating of late, second only to Maddison as our most creative player.

Kasper
Soumare, Tielemans
Daka

I'd play both and drop Barnes on current form - that said if there's any questions about Daka's fitness there's room for him too

TBF, Vestergaard might be quite an asset up against Chris Wood.

There's no way on earth Ademola doesn't start for me, he's been scintillating of late, second only to Maddison as our most creative player.
Not sure I agree with Vestergaard but most certainly agree on Lookman.

He seems to get unfair criticism on here imo and has put in a lot on consistent performances on both sides, although he has excelled more on the left.

Lookman should definitely get the start ahead of Perez.

Soyuncu should not be rushed back for this game imo, if he is fully fit then fair play but the last thing we need is turning him into a long term injury.

Not sure I agree with Vestergaard but most certainly agree on Lookman.

He seems to get unfair criticism on here imo and has put in a lot on consistent performances on both sides, although he has excelled more on the left.

Lookman should definitely get the start ahead of Perez.
To be fair Lookman when he 1st started was very poor but he has improved massively and is now playing very well and deserves his place, though I'm not sure what position as RW wasn't where he's played his best football

Soyuncu should not be rushed back for this game imo, if he is fully fit then fair play but the last thing we need is turning him into a long term injury.

He wants out so I say **** him.

Keep him fresh and injury free so that someone buys him for big sponds.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Hamza in defence again.
I agree. I watched the game again this afternoon in a more relaxed fashion than I did on Saturday and he was very good in that position. There was a lot of confusion in the defence after half-time, caused by the repositioning of Brunt from defensive mid-fielder to the left side of the back four. This meant that the back four had no mid-field cover and Watford were able to get straight at them. I thought that he recovered a few times from difficult situations by using his speed. A good utility player in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757