Pre Match Burnley v Leicester - POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news on the 5 returning players, particularly great to see JJ back in the squad. Given the fact Castagne and Soumare aren't back and that we don't want Daka's hamstring to go immediately, i'd go with the below.
I liked the look of Brunt at left centre back when we shifted formation in the Cup but could see him going for 4231 if he plays Daka. KDH will need to show the same energy he did vs Liverpool if we aren't going to miss Ndidi too much.
I liked the front 3 of Maddison Barnes and Lookman rotating.

Having Daka and JJ to potentially bring on for the last 30 will be fantastic.

Schmeichel
Soyuncu Vestegaard Brunt
Albrighton Tielemans KDH Thomas
Maddison Barnes Lookman

What, when, how has Soumare done to himself? He just appeared on the injury list as far as I remember. Maybe just an administrative error...
He contracted a case of lazycuntitis. It has stopped him from being able to break into anything more than a slow trot. This combined with his Costalotforthishit syndrome means he could be out for a while.

So Woods has gone to Geordie Arabia. That's only good for us really.

Chris Wood

Taking my 11 year old to this. Massively looking forward to it. Am I going to be disappointed?

Taking my 11 year old to this. Massively looking forward to it. Am I going to be disappointed?
We usually conspire to make Matej Vydra look like ****ing Ronaldinho when we play them so yeah, probably.

Isn’t Tarkowski out of contract in the summer? Why haven’t we gone balls out the bath to get him in?

Isn’t Tarkowski out of contract in the summer? Why haven’t we gone balls out the bath to get him in?
We did. He's waiting to see if Soyuncu will **** off because he doesn't want to have to bail that useless bastard out every 2 minutes....

Referee: Martin Atkinson.
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Peter Kirkup.
Fourth official: Tony Harrington.
VAR: Lee Mason.
Assistant VAR: Adam Nunn.

Based on my last visit there yes you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757