Amartey
Soyuncu
Ricardo
Tielemans
Ndidi
Ünder
Tavares
Vardy

State of that defence. I'm trying to build a fort with jelly.

Schmeichel
Castagne
Fuchs
Amartey
Soyuncu
Ricardo
Tielemans
Ndidi
Ünder
Tavares
Vardy

State of that defence. I'm trying to build a fort with jelly.
That team would get absolutely battered by our strongest XI. No competition is there

Schmeichel

Castagne
Amartey
Soyuncu
Thomas

Ndidi
Tielemans

Albrighton
Iheanacho
Ricardo

Vardy

Let’s av’ it

Schmeichel

Amartey Soyuncu Fuchs

Ndidi Mendy

Castagne Tielemans Ricardo

?

Vardy

I would go with three centre backs, especially if 2 of them understand the full back role.

Given the lack of width from Barnes I would push Castagne and Ricardo as high up the pitch as possible and pick an extra holding midfielder to cover there defensive duties.

I can't make my mind up about the '10' I would pick the most mobile 'creative passer' I had in the squad regardless of age.

So at no point this season have we been able to field our strongest team.

Kasper

Soyuncu X
Evans X
Fofana X

Justin X
Ricardo X

Tielemans
Ndidi X
Maddison X

Barnes X
Vardy X

I've put an X next to anyone who has suffered a relatively significant injury. It's mental.

Schmeichel
Amartey Soyuncu Fuchs
Castagne Ndidi Choudhury Ricardo
Tavares
Iheanacho Vardy

Sit tight and play on the break.
Albrighton, Under Mendy, Thomas if we need them.

Schmeichel

Ricardo
Amartey
Soyuncu
Fuchs

Castagne
Mendy
Choudhury
Albrighton

Under
Iheanacho

Would it be absolutely ludicrous to write off the next two to three games, play a heavily weakened team and then hope to have Fofana, Evans, Perez, Maddison and Praet nearing fitness by the end of the month?

We’ve already started looking over our shoulder haven’t we. We did this last year. When the road in front became impossible we stopped chasing, looked behind us, and shit our pants at the chasing pack.

We’ve already started looking over our shoulder haven’t we. We did this last year. When the road in front became impossible we stopped chasing, looked behind us, and shit our pants at the chasing pack.
Well there is nothing behind to make us shit our pants, only our own lack of options.

Well there is nothing behind to make us shit our pants, only our own lack of options.

I just watched the Everton Southampton game and I'm thinking of switching to rugby. Chelsea man utd was ****ing shit n all. Nearly all matches and teams are absolute dogturd at the moment. It's got to be the schedule because every game is like watching Wolves v Brighton on loop would be.

I just watched the Everton Southampton game and I'm thinking of switching to rugby. Chelsea man utd was ****ing shit n all. Nearly all matches and teams are absolute dogturd at the moment. It's got to be the schedule because every game is like watching Wolves v Brighton on loop would be.

The football has gone to absolute shit.

It's because they are all knackered. If only they were tennis players.

I think this would be a game too far for many of our team. I'd go:
Schmeicel
Castagne, Amartey, Soyuncu, Thomas,
Mendy, Choudhury,
Albrighton, Tavares, Under,
Iheanacho,

I'm not saying that I'd expect a win, but if we injure the likes of Tielemans, we could be playing a team such as this on a regular basis.

The football has gone to absolute shit.
That may be our salvation; that every other team is equally crocked and knackered, games become 'least shit' deciders. Or we could sign Dork-o-vich (Nadal may not pass a drugs test)

How shit must the other league's be considering the premier league is the best league in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757