Match Thread Burnley v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
BN was right then.

I'm surprised not see Fuchs in. He was a, regular in the first half of the season with injuries. Why not now?

It's not a great looking team is it. We really, really need Ricardo, Castagne and Vardy to find the form we know they're capable of.

That is a ****ing abomination

Gonna get royally dicked in this match

yeah id say
Schmeichel
Amartey Soyuncu Ndidi
Castagne Mendy Choudhury Pereira
Tielemans
Iheanacho Vardy

Neither a get it wide get it in the box team or a fluid passing team is the problem. Too easy to nullify without the quality and pace missing from the spine of the side.

3 nil to us.

We could also play the diamond as we did late on against Liverpool with Ndidi at the base and Mendy and Choudhury either side. Tielemans at the top with two up front.

Our creativity needs to come from Ricardo and Castagne. They've both done nothing for ages so it is about time, accepting they are both coming back from injury, that they stepped up.

Could be anything

Either way you cut it, it’s hideous

Be watching this from behind the settee

I mean.....

...that looks like a load of old toss.

Still, we've had worse. A LOT worse.

We're going to outshithouse them to a 1-0 win with Cags to score from a corner.

I've fallen foul to our busy schedule. Just popped out to get some cans for the match and have pulled a muscle in my left arsecheek.

We're gonna win 5-4. All own goals.

What an absolute ****ing shit show.

We’ve weakened our midfield so that we can play three centre backs which only works against certain opposition (not Burnley).

I’ll gladly eat humble pie if I’m wrong, but this is going to be an abomination of a performance culminating in another demoralising defeat.

What an absolute ****ing shit show.

We’ve weakened our midfield so that we can play three centre backs which only works against certain opposition (not Burnley).

I’ll gladly eat humble pie if I’m wrong, but this is going to be an abomination of a performance culminating in another demoralising defeat.

Problem is that I don't think Brendan trusts Amartey as a CB in a back 4 - and you wouldn't pick Ndidi there either.

Can't see many goals in this, but if we get ahead it's certainly a team that can dig in for a win, on the other hand go a goal behind and its hard to see where we can break Burnley down.

4-4 it is then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758