Evans
Fuchs

Ricardo
Choudhury
Praet
Albrighton

Maddison

Vardy

We need Ndidi back as soon as possible. Amazing how poor we've been without him. Mind you, the Norwich game was pretty average too.

You can't argue with a pie.

Vote Pies

Referee: Anthony Taylor.
Assistants:
Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn.
Fourth official: Peter Bankes.
VAR: David Coote.
Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton.

They'll hold shape and make it difficult for us to break them down. They won't press high because it undermines their shape. So we'll win. We are fine against teams who don't press and we have enough to break teams down, I think.

2-0 City. We'll go a goal up, they'll push up late on to try getting back on terms, we'll hit them on the break to seal it.

They'll hold shape and make it difficult for us to break them down. They won't press high because it undermines their shape. So we'll win. We are fine against teams who don't press and we have enough to break teams down, I think.

2-0 City. We'll go a goal up, they'll push up late on to try getting back on terms, we'll hit them on the break to seal it.
Are you the Anti-Micky?

Passing. More passing. Even more passing. And that's the Leicester way.
Get chatted up by Pep, Man City’s the next step. Leak a picture of you in a United shirt, perhaps they’ll sign you if you try to flirt.

And remember.....

I have two tickets and will be taking my 9 year old son. He is extremely excited. I haven't bothered telling him that we are going to lose. They have a big, strong, physical side that will outfight us and expose our lack of bite. 3-1 to Burnley and a miserable performances from us.

Passing. More passing. Even more passing. And that's the Leicester way.

I was in Burnley today. A colleague and Burnley fan was saying he wishes they'd try and pass as just twatting the ball at the opposition's box has stopped working it seems. Seems like the two managers could swap ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757