But it's not my fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzer

"That display was as poor a performance as I've ever been involved with as a manager. That was not a Micky Adams team out there, that's not the way I want to play."
Sorry mate, it was a Mickey Adams team out there, and if it is'nt the way you want to play then it must be Corkless fault. Or maybe it's the fans fault, or it's the injuries, the weather, or the tea lady or anybody but you!
Stop slagging your team off, stop complaining about the fans, and stop bleating to the bloody press who are having a great time taking the piss out of LCFC.

it's very much your fault MA... do the decent thing and piss off

londonfox said:

I just think the bloke is burnt out - he's had a very difficult time since he joined the club and had something to offer based on his track record and the way he picked things picked up when he took over from the dead hand of DB.

However, his approach is now way off track and its most unlikely he is going to turn things round - for one thing he is surrounded by the wrong people - people steeped in mediocrity & failure - Basset - Cork.

However, if the Board - and they are virtually invisible if they exist at all - have not got the bottle to get rid, at least they should bring in a new coach and give instructions that things must change - including writing off the dead wood now - Blake, Wilcox, Gillespie, & it looks like Dublin has gone as a striker(possibly switch him to central defence) and play some guys who actually want to play for Leicester City.

londonfox said:

Stand not upon the order of thy going but go at once ... and take your tame local press poodles with you.

Problem is, surely MA has a contract that the board have to honour.

I doubt very much that LCFC could afford to pay off MA's contract, and pay another DECENT manager every week. The only way round this is if MA resigns, but being the stubborn b*stard he is I just can't see him quitting.

bazzer said:
"That display was as poor a performance as I've ever been involved with as a manager. That was not a Micky Adams team out there, that's not the way I want to play."
Sorry mate, it was a Mickey Adams team out there, and if it is'nt the way you want to play then it must be Corkless fault. Or maybe it's the fans fault, or it's the injuries, the weather, or the tea lady or anybody but you!
Stop slagging your team off, stop complaining about the fans, and stop bleating to the bloody press who are having a great time taking the piss out of LCFC.

Does anyone stop to think it might actually be the players' fault?

sheffield_fox said:
bazzer said:

If it was one or two of the players underperforming I'd point the finger at them, but when the whole team look like they aren't up for it, surely you have to look at the driving force (ahem) behind those players....the manager.

disagree that it is the full team really, tiatto and nalis couldnt of done any more than they did. gillespie worked hard when he came on and canero and scowy did their best.... not a single player other than those actually tried, i have never booed a single player that plays for city but i was quite happy to boo 9 of the 14 that played yesterday. its time to drop those who couldnt give a toss about our club, we will go down with this team so why not throw in youngsters, we will still be relegated but our fans would not vent anger if all 11 on the field were giving their all.

sheffield_fox said:
bazzer said:

And Mickey Adams bought those muppets....so yes he is at fault!!!

did anyone actually see him shouting instructions?

would of helped if it was "stop hoofing it to our short arse striker when dublin's beside him" "walker, stop tutting and shaking your head everytime we **** up" "gillespie take the freekick instead of stewart"

someone behind me said "i think brighton have our tactics sussed".......yeah hoofs up to DC was hardly the hardest tactic to deal with. and if dublin who is supposed to be a class act in the air cant hit the target from 2 yards unmarked, we put blake on to see if he can do worse.

step said:
Blake did go on and he did nothing, I mean nothing he was a total waist of time and money.

I think he'd be better off as an extra on some cheap Sci-Fi programme.

Compton Fox said:
Problem is, surely MA has a contract that the board have to honour.

I doubt very much that LCFC could afford to pay off MA's contract, and pay another DECENT manager every week. The only way round this is if MA resigns, but being the stubborn b*stard he is I just can't see him quitting.

MA should have resigned after the Spanish Inquisition. That torrid episode probably did more damage to the image of Leicester City Football Club than any other in its history. Now he's on watch as another fine mess develops. As the Moody Blues said "Go Now, Go Now..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566