Can it be us...

Will it be us?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

scary jester

Who ends Arsenals unbeaten record this season? It will give the pundits to talk about other than the fact we were relegated!

They will be really nervous and we will have no pressure on ourselves, we may not win but we won't lose by much. In truth I am scared that Portsmouth are going to maul us first, they are really in good form and have no pressure, it could be very embarrassing (what if john Curtis scores, think of that)

scary jester said:
They will be really nervous and we will have no pressure on ourselves, we may not win but we won't lose by much. In truth I am scared that Portsmouth are going to maul us first, they are really in good form and have no pressure, it could be very embarrassing (what if john Curtis scores, think of that)

You really live upto your name with that one, Scary thought, but you Jest as he will not even get on the pitch :wink:

We will win the last two games of the season. I honestly believe this. The players will stroke the ball around like it was 2nd nature (which it should be to them really).

I'd sign Scowcroft for your fantasy league team - he's going to get 3 goals in the next two games.

I reckon Arsenal will achieve some sort of record against us......And I'm not talking about the unbeaten record - More like how many Arsenal and Henry score. :(

It'll be a draw. :roll: :roll: :wink:

Scowcroft said:
I reckon Arsenal will achieve some sort of record against us......And I'm not talking about the unbeaten record - More like how many Arsenal and Henry score. :(

I reckon these will be the same figures - 1, and we will score 2, a Scowy brace - and I aint talking orthodontics.

Ashov said:
i got this feeling we will :D

i had the same feeling about us staying up and look what happened!! :cry:

I bet every club in the land has had this poll!!!

Can e do it? - Yes Will we do it? - Probally not (but there's always hope), And we would realy leave the Premiership on a MASSIVE high!!

A bloke i deliver to down in Portsmouth was telling me at the start of the season that in a betting shop down there you could get 500/1 on Arsenal staying unbeaten in the premiership then losing to Leicester on the last day. Would love to have had a tenner on that.

chrislcfc18 said:
A bloke i deliver to down in Portsmouth was telling me at the start of the season that in a betting shop down there you could get 500/1 on Arsenal staying unbeaten in the premiership then losing to Leicester on the last day. Would love to have had a tenner on that.

I bet you could still get those odds now. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
chrislcfc18 said:

I bet you could still get those odds now. :wink:

I think they are 15-1 now Scowy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472