CANT STOP LAUGHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

Bin reading about all these fans calling Dickov a legend - your having a giraffe - Dickov a legend - wots that make Steve Walsh, Peter Shilton, Gary Lineker, Graham Cross etc etc etc - Dickov is no different to the majority of other modern day players - signs autographs, has pictures taken with babies and kids at Christmas, kisses their shirt when they score a goal, own nice houses and cars and have loadsa dosh in the bank and **** off when the going gets tough or offered even more money - Dickov a legend - do me a favour :( :evil:

lanxfox said:
Bin reading about all these fans calling Dickov a legend - your having a giraffe - Dickov a legend - wots that make Steve Walsh, Peter Shilton, Gary Lineker, Graham Cross etc etc etc - Dickov is no different to the majority of other modern day players - signs autographs, has pictures taken with babies and kids at Christmas, kisses their shirt when they score a goal, own nice houses and cars and have loadsa dosh in the bank and **** off when the going gets tough or offered even more money - Dickov a legend - do me a favour :( :evil:

And to add insult to injury, we frame a contract that makes it easier for him to feck off :!: :shock: :roll:

IMO the past two years he's been here he has been a legend. He single handidly got us promoted last time round and this season he's been influential, the term legend is used to loosely similar to the words 'I love you'

alex said:
For leaving us, I hate him. HATE HIM.

Hey Alex, have you got your onion necklace and garlic hat yet?

How can you tell if Dickov is well hung?

See if you can slide your little finger between his neck and the noose.

hard working player done a good job for us sorry to see him go.... :roll: but your right.... not a legend

He is not a Legend
YES a good player who always gave everything
He was my avatar until yesterday hoping he would stay
I've put a real Legend back there now

Wednesday fan now are we Malf. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881