Caption Round: Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

52818a.jpg

Bassett: "I can't believe he was this cheap to buy out"

"Micky Adams loves holding this blue ball, and that's the thing about Micky Adams, Micky Adams loves holding this blue ball..."

"Doctor, I have this terrible growth and now it's gone all blue"

Another sell out at the Walkers Stadium.

Two unsuccessful applicants for the roles of Lloyd & Harry in the follow up for Dumb & Dumber

As attendances at the Walkers Stadium dwindled, Micky and 'arry were more than willing to collect Matt Heath's stray passes.

Micky was only too happy to help advertise the new Leicester brand condoms, and Harry asked him back to his for cocktails.

Any from:

"Gottle of Geer, Gottle of Geer"

"That's another fine mess you've got me into"

"I'm holding the ball here, Dave, 'cos I feel all funny when you touch me like that"

"We are a couple of complete and utter w*nkers, and we will f*ck you over real good, you suckers"

"Micky Adams loves holding this blue ball, and that's the thing about Micky Adams, Micky Adams loves holding this blue ball..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Semper Eadem said:

Thanks Semper, Alex loves it when people laugh at his jokes, and that's the thing about Alex, he loves it when people laugh at his jokes...

Available Now from all Bad Record Shops,the new single from Harry&Micky..''IF I sad you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me''

alex said:
Semper Eadem said:

Thanks Semper, Alex loves it when people laugh at his jokes, and that's the thing about Alex, he loves it when people laugh at his jokes...

...and Joe_Fox loves it when others speak in third person style, Joe_Fox calls it A ok

Micky watches as his decision to swap the football for a rugby ball is a great success.

Bobby Smith said:
Micky watches as his decision to swap the football for a rugby ball is a great success.

"Look Harry ... just me and you watching now and still the sods don't listen to a word I say. Let's go and play with ourselves!

"Right me old china's, I'll start the book, I'll go for 2 and a half years..."

Lucky I have this ball to hide my stiffy, that scowy is giving me the horn.

but dave we are winning two -one if i just hold it for another ten minuites its three points :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669