Cardiff City - Tue 30th March 2010 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
Kick off:

7.45pm

Tickets:

We have received an allocation of 1988 tickets.

Adults - £26
Seniors/Juvenile - £15

Tickets from the postponed game are valid on Tuesday.

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 2pm.

Adult STH - £16
Concession STH - £14
Adult NON STH - £19
Concession NON STH - £17

Directions & Parking:

Approx 151 miles (avoiding toll bridge) - 3 hours

M69 > M6 > M42 > M5 south .....

Leave the M5 at J8 and join the M50, follow this road on to the A40, and this road through to the A449. Leave the A449 and join the M4. To avoid driving through the centre of Cardiff, leave the M4 at junction 33 and take the A4232 towards Cardiff/Barry. Keep on the A4232 towards Cardiff and then leave the dual carriageway at the B4267 exit. At the end of the slip road, turn left at the roundabout, signposted 'Cardiff International Athletics Stadium'. The stadium is situated a short distance down this road on the right.

Several private car parks dotted around the ground for approx �4-�5, the car parks on the retail outlets have strict 90 minute parking in place.

Trains:

You cannot get back by train to Leicester after the game.

Pubs:

There is nothing close by to the ground but plenty of pubs in the City Centre.

Last edited:
We are playing Derby first, one game at a time.

What's the point of putting Go Away threads up one at a time? People need to be making their arrangements far more than a couple of days ahead. If anything the starting of the thread is too late by about a fortnight and people will already be making arrangements for their trip to Wist Brumitch.

Last edited:
What's the point of putting Go Away threads up one at a time? People need to be making their arrangements far more than a couple of days ahead. If anything the starting of the thread is too late by about a fortnight and people will already be making arrangements for their trip to Wist Brumitch.

Yawn.

Thanks Jeff.

Fludie posted it as a pre-match thread.

The contents make it very obviously a 'Go Away' post. Did Harbs not bother to read it before commenting on it?

Yawn.

Thanks Jeff.

You must have had it on your screen to reply to it. Would it have been too much bother for you to have read it before doing so?

After Fludie's various 'behaviour' I'm surprised you're talking to the guy let alone defending him.

Directions & Parking:

Approx 151 miles (avoiding toll bridge) - 3 hours

M69 > M6 > M42 > M5 south .....

Leave the M5 at J8 and join the M50, follow this road on to the A40, and this road through to the A449. Leave the A449 and join the M4. To avoid driving through the centre of Cardiff, leave the M4 at junction 33 and take the A4232 towards Cardiff/Barry. Keep on the A4232 towards Cardiff and then leave the dual carriageway at the B4267 exit. At the end of the slip road, turn left at the roundabout, signposted 'Cardiff International Athletics Stadium'. The stadium is situated a short distance down this road on the right.

Down the road and over the roundabout for me :icon_wink

Last edited by a moderator:
Stealing phone numbers from people while they're asleep and running to the pub toilet to leave Boc possible exposed to some lively opposition fans doesn't sound like the actions of a good lad.

:081:

I was driving - I wasn't asleep!

And I would reckon that in the Swansea pub incident, he was leaving himself far more exposed than me. In any case, have you seen Fludie? He's not the kind of bloke who you would want beside you in a fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757