Cardiff Snooker fixtures 23.10.07

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

Recent results and latest table can be found here www.cardiffsnooker.org.uk/07-08/tuestable0708.html

Odds from me.

In case some of you are new, the Cardiff Snooker interest is because I'm a Cardiff-based Leicester fan and a few league players are members since Jeff kindly hosts our own league forum.

Form and info

Rileys 'B' are the strongest side in the league but have lost a couple of games so far when some of their players have been absent. Back on form last week though.

Mackintosh are last year's runners-up Fairwater Macks but have lost a player or two and have only one won game all season.

Uni Graduates have had a strong start to the season. However Caerphilly have a good side and that should be a close match.

Trecenydd are a combination of two sides from last year and therefore have a pretty strong squad. They lost last week for the first time when they had a couple of players out. And playing away at the Savoy is never easy, since they have former World top-32 player Mark Bennett in their side.

Last edited:
And, apparently, Llandaff Institute, who are second with a game in hand, are not worthy of a mention despite having two ex pros in their team, two ex Cardiff champions, oh and me too.:icon_roll

As an aside...... Caerphilly to beat Grads 5/6, Grads to beat Caerphilly 4/6 ? Not to mention the Savoy odds. That's worse over-round than the Paris Mutual (robbing frog tote bookie).:018:

Last edited:
And, apparently, Llandaff Institute, who are second with a game in hand, are not worthy of a mention despite having two ex pros in their team, two ex Cardiff champions, oh and me too.:icon_roll

I was keeping the dark horses quiet :icon_wink

As an aside...... Caerphilly to beat Grads 5/6, Grads to beat Caerphilly 4/6 ? Not to mention the Savoy odds. That's worse over-round than the Paris Mutual (robbing frog tote bookie).:018:

Done on purpose. I've got to keep the odds tight otherwise other TBers won't be happy when you lot run away with the vtitle!

Done on purpose. I've got to keep the odds tight otherwise other TBers won't be happy when you lot run away with the vtitle!
Feck'em. I've made enough money on England rugby and football this week to be top of the league, when Boc gets around to settling up.

Feck'em. I've made enough money on England rugby and football this week to be top of the league, when Boc gets around to settling up.

you were right though, my revised Trecenydd-Savoy odds did look tight. I've tweaked them slightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46