Carsley to be announced today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazzer said:
DurhamFox said:
My info suggests the deal should be announced most likely today or possbily tomorrow!

what about the day after :roll: :lol:

Unfortunaltey Lazzer me odl mucker these things arent set in stone. if there are no complications it will be today but you can never say for sure.

DurhamFox said:
lazzer said:
DurhamFox said:
My info suggests the deal should be announced most likely today or possbily tomorrow!

what about the day after :roll: :lol:

Unfortunaltey Lazzer me odl mucker these things arent set in stone. if there are no complications it will be today but you can never say for sure.

chill winston im only avin a larf :roll:
i bow to your insider knowledge :wink:

Clash of the Titans :lol:
Presume Marcus means because DB and TD are away on holiday :?:

Naughty Fox said:

No they are back but there still in Scotland so it is difficult for mickey to start any negociations

Have to disagree Marcus. There will almost certainly be a signing this week if not 2, three if you include Makin!!

Carlsey is more a case of when this week not if!!

Have to disagree Marcus. There will almost certainly be a signing this week if not 2, three if you include Makin!!

Carlsey is more a case of when this week not if!!

marcus bent said:
Well say what you want mate but there won't be any signings and it won't be Carsley

We can agree to disagree then.

Did you see the interview on LCFC World after the St Johnstone game? Micky confirming that they would be in by the East Bengl game.

What makes you say not Carsley?

marcus bent said:
Naughty Fox said:

No they are back but there still in Scotland so it is difficult for mickey to start any negociations

I would have thought with phones and e-mail that should not have stopped a deal going through large numbers of companies complete deals this way.

Didn't Micky say at the weekend that he hopes to have these 2 "mystery" signings wrapped up by the end of the week?

Carsley should be good. Any idea who the other is Durham? And has a contract actually been discussed with Makin yet?

Graz said:
Didn't Micky say at the weekend that he hopes to have these 2 "mystery" signings wrapped up by the end of the week?

Carsley should be good. Any idea who the other is Durham? And has a contract actually been discussed with Makin yet?

Not entirely sure about the other player, I beleive Richie Partridge is still wanted as is Don Hutchison but not definite on which one it will be! Makin negotiations are under way. I think he will be a quality signing.

Micky did say yestersay that the 'mystery' players would be in for the weekend and my info suggests this too.

mate you have no idea maybe they are interested in partridge but not carsley or Hutchinson

and also mickey HOPED

IT WONT HAPPEN

marcus bent said:
mate you have no idea maybe they are interested in partridge but not carsley or Hutchinson

and also mickey HOPED

IT WONT HAPPEN

OK Marcus, thanks for your insight. :roll:

marcus bent said:

and also mickey HOPED

IT WONT HAPPEN

So what the hell was:

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6800&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
and
http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6815

all about then :roll: :?
You boasted at being the first to announce Carsley, now you are saying we are not interested :?: :?: :roll:
I stood up for you Marcus, but not too sure now after this :?

I never said we were not interested we might be but there arent gonna be any signings this week and Carsley will (for the last ****ing time) sign today or tomorrow or this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757