Champions League 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see Kanté win the CL but that also means that Chilwell would win it, so I’m hoping for ManC. Won’t watch it though. Have better things to do.

Hope it's absolute shit.

Two of the scummiest ****s on the planet trying to win something they no longer want to be part of.

Hopefully it's abandoned

Hope it's absolute shit.

Two of the scummiest ****s on the planet trying to win something they no longer want to be part of.

Hopefully it's abandoned
DGAS, I woulda rather be anywhere else than watch this

I wonder which game would get better viewing figures if the Championship play off final was live on BBC at the same time as the Champions League final was live on ITV?

I'd definitely watch Swansea v Brentford.

I wonder which game would get better viewing figures if the Championship play off final was live on BBC at the same time as the Champions League final was live on ITV?

I'd definitely watch Swansea v Brentford.
I’ll be watching the championship play off final today. I don’t have any interest in the Champions League final.

I'll be watching it purely because it's free on YouTube. I am beginning to detest Man Shitty more and more, but at this point they're still too much of a nonentity. I hope they beat Chelsea, we can't have Chilwell and Tuchel lifting the European Cup.

I'll be watching it purely because it's free on YouTube. I am beginning to detest Man Shitty more and more, but at this point they're still too much of a nonentity. I hope they beat Chelsea, we can't have Chilwell and Tuchel lifting the European Cup.
Think I agree.

Man City are a bit like MK Don's winning it.

Win win - we either get to see mardy arse Tommy Tinkle moaning, and laugh our cocks off at that bastard Chilwell

Or we get to laugh at mardy arse Guardiola with his crying smacked bum face

Lovely

The thing I cannot get my head around with these two (and Liverpool), is that all you have to do is play it long and they're totally ****ed. They cannot defend it at all. One long ball and they have absolutely no answer to it.

And practically nobody ever does it. The game is full of managers too 'clever' to expose a fundamental weakness in this style of play.

You'd be gutted to be a Chelsea fan to lose this and the FA Cup Final...

Had it on in the background, while watching the Bucks v the Heat. As far as I could see Chelsea deserve their lead. Kante still looked class.

Chilwell the difference between the sides first half. Exceptional. In the Champions League Final.

Some say we conned Chelsea into paying £50m for him. I say they got an absolute steal.

As did Chelsea with Kante. And Man City with Mahrez. All were sold well below their true value in my opinion.

The thing I cannot get my head around with these two (and Liverpool), is that all you have to do is play it long and they're totally ****ed. They cannot defend it at all. One long ball and they have absolutely no answer to it.

And practically nobody ever does it. The game is full of managers too 'clever' to expose a fundamental weakness in this style of play.
Man City certainly don’t like the pace of Werner in behind. They didn’t in the FA Cup semi either. Far too easy for them to get in down the channels at times.

Pep has literally ****ed this up with his stupid tea m selection.

Lovely stuff Pep you stupid ****

Pep has literally ****ed this up with his stupid tea m selection.

Lovely stuff Pep you stupid ****
the years of being told what a genius he is by our stupid press taking effect. He thinks he can pick a nonsensical team and it will work because it's all part of his master plan.

Chilwell the difference between the sides first half. Exceptional. In the Champions League Final.

Some say we conned Chelsea into paying £50m for him. I say they got an absolute steal.

As did Chelsea with Kante. And Man City with Mahrez. All were sold well below their true value in my opinion.
Yep. Chilwell was excellent in the first half.

This is the state of modern football, where we sit around watching grown men feign serious bodily harm after being pushed over while the commentators try their best to pretend to be concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363