Champions League 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the state of modern football, where we sit around watching grown men feign serious bodily harm after being pushed over while the commentators try their best to pretend to be concerned.
I don’t think De Bruyne was feigning much there.

Chilwell the difference between the sides first half. Exceptional. In the Champions League Final.

Some say we conned Chelsea into paying £50m for him. I say they got an absolute steal.

As did Chelsea with Kante. And Man City with Mahrez. All were sold well below their true value in my opinion.
The Chilwell we sold wasn't worth anywhere near £50 million, however since he has decided to be a footballer for Chelsea he has turned into a decent player for them

Still a **** though

Man City are shit

Congrats to Kante and Chilwell, both had excellent games.

Kante just needs to win the Euros with France and then he has pretty much completed football.

That must have been the worst champions league final in history. One jammy shit goal with about 3 shots on target between them the whole match. Man City were embarrassing and should be a laughing stock forever now, you could tell chelsea would be on top after about 5 minutes in.

I wonder if that result makes it easier for the authorities to give Chelsea a points reduction for ill discipline?

I’m amazed, all I read and heard was Man City’s name was on the cup. Just turn up play job done.

Well done N’golo. Sorry but the rest of Chelsea can get fkd.

I wonder how Lampard feels right now?

Poor Pep, he's probably just a billion away from having a team to win it.

That must have been the worst champions league final in history. One jammy shit goal with about 3 shots on target between them the whole match. Man City were embarrassing and should be a laughing stock forever now, you could tell chelsea would be on top after about 5 minutes in.

It started really well.....then became Chelsea running at Man City and KDB running through treacle until the hour mark. Not a classic.

Quadruple bla bla bla......such a genuis bla bla bla.....

Get to hear it all again in August

That's five trophies in twelve years that Chelsea have won when sacking their manager mid season.

Nothing more nonsensical than sticking with a failing manager. Chelsea ruthless and win trophies as a result.

If it ain't working, do something about it. The media always talk about patience and it's bollocks.

That's five trophies in twelve years that Chelsea have won when sacking their manager mid season.

Nothing more nonsensical than sticking with a failing manager. Chelsea ruthless and win trophies as a result.

If it ain't working, do something about it. The media always talk about patience and it's bollocks.

This one will be gone next season

What a tremendous advert for ESL. Ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472