Champions League 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Nice socially distanced crowd in place providing an excellent atmosphere at the Kiev v Juve match

That‘s exactly how it should be

Just watching Bayern vs Lokomotiv. There's a full crowd - and it's lovely to hear proper crowds rather than canned rubbish.
Fair play to the fans. They are noisy.

My bet on Morata to score against Barca just got ****ed over by VAR. Bastards.

I'd already celebrated the win & was halfway through making a coffee by the time they overruled it!

FFS ! What happened to the clear & obvious error? If it was then it should take all of 30 seconds to change the decision. Not titting about for 5 ****ing minutes.

Rugby & Cricket both have much more complex rules than football does & yet their processes are smoother for the most part.

Is it the case that football referees are just ****ing inept? On the pitch & in the VAR booth?

I'd already celebrated the win & was halfway through making a coffee by the time they overruled it!

FFS ! What happened to the clear & obvious error? If it was then it should take all of 30 seconds to change the decision. Not titting about for 5 ****ing minutes.

Rugby & Cricket both have much more complex rules than football does & yet their processes are smoother for the most part.

Is it the case that football referees are just ****ing inept? On the pitch & in the VAR booth?
Bitter?

For the infinitieth time, “clear and obvious error” does not relate, has never related, to offside decisions.

It's nearly 2 weeks until the anniversary of Spurs giving Pochettino the boot I think. Reckon he'll be gone around that time.

Still top of the group so hopefully he'll get another 4 years

Just read this comment on the BBC website

"The only way things could improve is if they sacked Ole and made Pogba player-manager."

I laughed out loud at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758