Champions League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww poor Liverpool.

At least they can focus on the league now I suppose.

Their record after the winter break....maybe they need a 6 month winter break? In a league of 2 teams or something?

“proper football”

Shut the **** up. Adjusting their tactics to give them the best chance of beating their opposition is exactly their job. If you’re not good enough to beat a team playing that way it’s on you.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51846369

What does the fool expect in 2nd leg where the away side are 1-0 up?

He's really grinding my gears recently.

Oh I dunno, there's a degree of honesty that I like about him. He's open about being a poor loser, admits his character in that respect. And I hope it's not that you can't see where he's coming from, even if you do see a naivety.

His disappointment (understatement) is understandable and that he's having to manage that publicly ought be appreciated. I think Klopp is a clever bloke and usually good for a considered opinion, but he's also human. Give him a couple of days and he'll come out with something a little more balanced. Something like "that's football Saint"

“proper football”

Shut the **** up. Adjusting their tactics to give them the best chance of beating their opposition is exactly their job. If you’re not good enough to beat a team playing that way it’s on you.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51846369

My view is that every other manager in the Premier League should hang their heads in shame that they've been so poor.

Liverpool and Man City are as vulnerable as anyone. You just have to apply some brains and effort. We're third and we can all see gaping holes in the way we play.

Simeone just did his job. It's amazing to me how few other managers can do that.

Klopp has acted the **** since he arrived. Not sure why people are surprised.

Real Madrid now in quarantine - not sure how the CL is still going to go ahead:

If you’re not watching tonight’s game, I’d advise you to put it on now

It’s sensational

If you’re not watching tonight’s game, I’d advise you to put it on now

It’s sensational

Best game I've seen since pretend football began

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490