Champions League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Cannot believe that no one is on here laughing at Liverpool or FLFC

Sort yourselves out, FFS

Thought the family of plastics next door were quiet tonight.

The Welby was empty. Where were the proper Liverpool fans??
The Welby has become a running joke for us without ever actually going in there, is it as bad as I imagine?

The Welby has become a running joke for us without ever actually going in there, is it as bad as I imagine?
It’s a “Hungry Horse family pub”, but our pool team is based there, so I go there when we’re at home. It’s not somewhere I’d go out of choice, but it’s ok. Years ago it used to be a pretty rough “estate pub”, but it’s not like that any more. You’re not missing anything.

Sort yourselves out, FFS

I think I speak on behalf of most of TB when I say that none of us had a clue what was going on in the Champions League last night.

1. It's on BT so who gives a shit
2. European football without us is boring, repetitive rubbish
3. The Bake Off was on

It’s a “Hungry Horse family pub”, but our pool team is based there, so I go there when we’re at home. It’s not somewhere I’d go out of choice, but it’s ok. Years ago it used to be a pretty rough “estate pub”, but it’s not like that any more. You’re not missing anything.
I should add, it’s a running joke in our house, too.

I’ve driven past on a bank holiday Monday before and it looked like the last stop on an EDL rally.

Can’t beat The Horseshoes in Asfordby!

I’ve driven past on a bank holiday Monday before and it looked like the last stop on an EDL rally.

Can’t beat The Horseshoes in Asfordby!
Yeah the clientele is interesting. We drink in The Boat mostly, but they haven’t got a pool table so we can’t play out if there.

Melton chat; a new low for Talkingballs.

Sort yourselves out, FFS
It simply shows our level of disinterest. Nothing to be sorted.

I watched the Liverpool game.
Napoli used a 4 - 4 - 2, system that changed to 4 - 2 - 4 when attacking.
It worked!

1 thing I did notice was the relationship between Mane and Salah. All is not well.
Long may it continue :)

4-4-2

How retro, I'd love for us to go back to a dynamic version of it and **** people up because they can't remember how to play against it.

4-4-2

How retro, I'd love for us to go back to a dynamic version of it and **** people up because they can't remember how to play against it.

Nah, let's just play the exact same as everyone else, just with lesser resources. That way the clubs with the deepest pockets can keep winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757