Champions League 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti’s eyebrow is ****ing ludicrous.

Best team in Europe, says the total twat Michael Owen

Very poor this from BT

There must be loads of the ****s sobbing there scouse guts out, and they’re not showing any of them

Best team in Europe, says the total twat Michael Owen
They’re literally not :043:

Not even the best team in England for ****s sake.

He’s probably the kind of twat that absolutely hates that we won the Prem.

He said this about Vardy. The bloke is a complete drip.

"Even when he was scoring loads of goals last season (2015-16) he wasn't convincing me as a natural finisher.

"He's the type of centre forward or type of finisher that is very much head down and hit it. He goes for power a lot. He's not necessarily a real cute, classy type of finisher. He doesn't once lift his head. He almost hits it through goalkeepers. To be a finisher like that you need a lot of luck – sometimes you'll have it, sometimes you won't."

"Even when he was scoring loads of goals last season (2015-16) he wasn't convincing me as a natural finisher.

"He's the type of centre forward or type of finisher that is very much head down and hit it. He goes for power a lot. He's not necessarily a real cute, classy type of finisher. He doesn't once lift his head. He almost hits it through goalkeepers. To be a finisher like that you need a lot of luck – sometimes you'll have it, sometimes you won't."
What an absolute idiot

Owen is a massive ****. Demonstrated on many occasions that he knows nowt about the game.

He's basically a bit thick even for a footballer. & I've always suspected that he's a nasty little bastard into the bargain.
Never been able to put my finger on it but it's something in the eyes, the tone of voice. He sets my internal alarms ringing. Sort of bloke who'd go round to see your Mrs two days after you died in a car crash , offer sympathy then try to finger her on the sofa.

The trophy lift was utter shit compared to our last two. Looked like something out of a Heineken advert.

Got to hand it to Real Madrid, they beat supposedly the best three teams in Europe to win the trophy. They didn't get an easy ride. Ancelotti is truly one of the great managers of all time. Everton fans wondering what might have been.

Owen is a massive ****. Demonstarted on many occasions that he knows nowt about the game. he's basically a bit thick even for a footballer. & I've always suspected that he's a nasty little bastard into the bargain. never been able to put my finger on it but it's something in the eyes, the tone of voice. he sets my internal alarms ringing. Sort of bloke who'd go round to see your Mrs two days after you died in a car crash , offer sympathy then try to finger her on the sofa.
Horrible little creep. Would have made a good estate agent if he’d been a couple of seconds slower at the 100m.

Owen is a massive ****. Demonstrated on many occasions that he knows nowt about the game.

He's basically a bit thick even for a footballer. & I've always suspected that he's a nasty little bastard into the bargain.
Never been able to put my finger on it but it's something in the eyes, the tone of voice. He sets my internal alarms ringing. Sort of bloke who'd go round to see your Mrs two days after you died in a car crash , offer sympathy then try to finger her on the sofa.

Isn't there a clip of him scoring goals against a kid and Neville Southall (i think) calls him out for being a smug ****?

Isn't there a clip of him scoring goals against a kid and Neville Southall (i think) calls him out for being a smug ****?
I think I remember something like that. certainly fits.
I've seen him a fair few times at the races. I reckon he only owns horses so he'll still get interviewed on the telly.
I saw him at Chester a few years back & he was on his way to be interviwed by ITV. He was about 20 yards away. He ducked under the fence next to the ITV interview space & stumbled as he lost his balance a bit. I couldn't resist it & shouted "HAMSTRING !!" at the top of my voice. people around me laughed, he turned around & shot a dagger look into the crowd trying to work out who it was. I smiled & waved just as Ed Chamberlain got to him with the mic.
Little twat didn't look chuffed at all.

‘Well done he’s 13’

Southall on the other hand turned out to be an absolute legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363