Champions League 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally they grab a last minute equaliser

Man U fans will not know whether to paint some bedsheets now.

Very much what they were doing last season.
Go behind, then rally in second half.

hopefully the Scousers will tear them a new one on Sunday

Well they ****ed up that draw pretty well, didn't they?
Completely hilarious.

A "software malfunction" derails something that used to be decided by pulling balls out of a bag.

It's a vision of the future.

30 years from now, a bunch of human zombies standing motionless & confused outside a closed door because the chips embedded in their arms have malfunctioned & the automated door opening system won't respond. They wait in the rain for a technician to arrive.

20 minutes later when he arrives the technician pushes the door open to get to the panel, which is inside the building. The crowd stare at each other with the same lack of understanding as a labrador presented with a crossword puzzle.

Completely hilarious.

A "software malfunction" derails something that used to be decided by pulling balls out of a bag.

It's a vision of the future.

30 years from now, a bunch of human zombies standing motionless & confused outside a closed door because the chips embedded in their arms have malfunctioned & the automated door opening system won't respond. They wait in the rain for a technician to arrive.

20 minutes later when he arrives the technician pushes the door open to get to the panel, which is inside the building. The crowd stare at each other with the same lack of understanding as a labrador presented with a crossword puzzle.
Or the very same analogy as the remote control.

Imagine if you're Real Madrid, they got drawn against Benfica before the cock up with Man Utd and Villareal, now they've got PSG.

Imagine if you're Real Madrid, they got drawn against Benfica before the cock up with Man Utd and Villareal, now they've got PSG.
Or If you’re PSG who got ManU before the cock up and now they’ve got Real Madrid.

E4460C26-3525-4053-B975-94F31AAC1C42.jpeg

Another fantastic plan from UEFA…..

Christ

What a load of absolute shit

Has anyone actually enjoyed our 16 European matches over last season and this?

I was buying my ticket for the Rennes match today and it occurred to me that European football is pretty shit.

Has anyone actually enjoyed our 16 European matches over last season and this?

I was buying my ticket for the Rennes match today and it occurred to me that European football is pretty shit.
I’ve enjoyed a few. Not many this season but there have been good games. Generally European football is shit, especially wanky Champions League group games between wanky rich clubs that can’t afford for their wanky zillion quid a week players to strain a toenail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263