Champions League 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

How immature is it to think it is extremely funny that BSC Young Boys play at the Wankdorf Stadium?

They do seem to love saying it on 5Live anyway.

How immature is it to think it is extremely funny that BSC Young Boys play at the Wankdorf Stadium?

They do seem to love saying it on 5Live anyway.

I thought a Wankdorf was a tossed salad

Guardiola still can't do the one job he's actually employed to do without stumbling around like a ****.

Brugge were supposed to be rape victims in their group weren't they?

Atleti can apparently have as long as they want to get a winner.

Sheriff Fatman wins at the Bernabeu

Weird night.

Guardiola still can't do the one job he's actually employed to do without stumbling around like a ****.

Brugge were supposed to be rape victims in their group weren't they?

Atleti can apparently have as long as they want to get a winner.

Sheriff Fatman wins at the Bernabeu

Weird night.
Long may it continue

Super league tossers getting dicked all over the shop. Bunch of ****s.

There’s a song to remind me of my youth.
I was 25 so I guess that counts as youth, sort of.

Not good memories though. I watched it on some late night music show. 2 weeks later I got evicted from my flat & thus began years of shite as I lost everything I'd spent the 80s building. Home, job, relationship. The lot.
It was bizarre really. All of it collapsed in the last fortnight of the decade. The 80s were literally my time.

The 90s just left me playing catch-up in shared houses, bedsits & shit agency jobs. All soundtracked by ****ing Britpop(tm)

I was 25 so I guess that counts as youth, sort of.

Not good memories though. I watched it on some late night music show. 2 weeks later I got evicted from my flat & thus began years of shite as I lost everything I'd spent the 80s building. Home, job, relationship. The lot.
It was bizarre really. All of it collapsed in the last fortnight of the decade. The 80s were literally my time.

The 90s just left me playing catch-up in shared houses, bedsits & shit agency jobs. All soundtracked by ****ing Britpop(tm)
That’s sounds pretty shitty. The early 90s was good though, music wise. Brit pop was the latter half of the decade, if my memory is working.

That’s sounds pretty shitty. The early 90s was good though, music wise. Brit pop was the latter half of the decade, if my memory is working.
It was all around at the start it just wasn't until 95/96 that the media decided to turn it into a "thing" Contrived as ****. Part of that whole Cool Britannia bullshit.

"Lets pretend it's the 60s"

**** off.

If they wanted to recreate the 60s they should have gone in for full employment & house building instead of tryng to sell me Manc pub bands as the new ****ing Beatles.

People forget that bands like Blur & Pulp had been around for YEARS before all this crap came about.

The only real Britpop bands were the ones who wouldn't have existed without it. The here today, gone by lunchtime NME this-week's-lazy-choice brigade (Elastica, Echobelly, Sleeper etc)
Basically whatever bands were playing whichever Camden venue that music journalists were getting pissed in that year.

And I saw Echobelly live a couple of times - ****ing loved that girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758