Champions League

OldGit

That will teach Chelsea to go with 2 ex Leicester defenders

I have no idea where to put this post, so here is as good as anywhere.

I am watching the PSG match and the Parc des Princes sniper is working overtime tonight. Perhaps the South Americans can invent their own game and call it Shotball. This may be Football Jim, but not as we know it.

Good job we’ve Vardy and Maddison playing for us to show them lot how that is not acceptable behaviour

They’re never going to shut the **** up about Istanbul are they? Those players are long gone, it was 17 years ago.

And four hahahahaha

They’re never going to shut the **** up about Istanbul are they? Those players are long gone, it was 17 years ago.

And four hahahahaha

17? ****in hell. I was in a proper radge part of Newcastle doing a pub quiz when that game was on. There was only about 3 teams or something because of the match. We finished 10th or something......the lad running the quiz no longer does quizzes for that reason. One of the questions was which team got to the fa cup final the most times without winning the ****ing thing.

17? ****in hell. I was in a proper radge part of Newcastle doing a pub quiz when that game was on. There was only about 3 teams or something because of the match. We finished 10th or something......the lad running the quiz no longer does quizzes for that reason. One of the questions was which team got to the fa cup final the most times without winning the ****ing thing.
Glad we’re no longer the answer to that one

Am I the only person who finds watching Liverpool incredibly dull? They've got one idea and when it doesn't work they are left running into a brick wall for 90 minutes.

I see Giovanni Simeone scored tonight, how does he look?

I barely watch any football now but I remember watching him play for Genoa a few years ago and thinking that he would be a perfect replacement for Vardy.

I see Giovanni Simeone scored tonight, how does he look?

I barely watch any football now but I remember watching him play for Genoa a few years ago and thinking that he would be a perfect replacement for Vardy.
Not bad at all, wasn’t on the pitch long before he scored. Two minutes or so?

Not bad at all, wasn’t on the pitch long before he scored. Two minutes or so?
Just remember seeing him and he looked a right busy bastard.

He let you watch from the cupboard?
Yeah but I stipulated that I had to be dressed as a bus conductor AND the gauge of butt plug.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463