Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still in shock.

But blasting out Queen's 'we are the champions' in bed.

Do we have to go to work? Seems trivial in a moment like this!

Still lost for words........ Will I ever find them?

Got red eyes from all the crying last night, unfathomabley brilliant!!...

Very odd waking up not having to constantly think through league table permutations!

You mean youve been able to stop? Mrs G made me do the sums again in case I was making a fool of myself!

Lets not get carried away lads & lasses.According to 2 blokes on Twatter we'll have it taken away from us because the players are all on drugs & we cheated our way to the title.

This is brilliant.We have haters! Actual,full on,retarded haters from places we've never had the slightest hint of a rivalry with.Seems some people are really upset at the overturning of the status quo.How very English :-D

been choked up since Sunday - when with 10 mins to go in the Man U game an Everton supporting friend called me up.. asked me if I wanted his tickets for Saturday's game.. He could have made a fortune.. now I just can't wait!

Also, we're top seeds in the Champions League group so we'll have a realistic shot of the knock out phase.

It'll be Atletico plus 2 others you know that right?

I just hope we don't get one of those Groups of Death (TM) Man City got in their first couple of seasons.

On the other hand though,it could be miserable away trips to CSKA & Schalke which would kill the old romance a bit.I'm not sure what to hope for to be honest!

Apart from Barca.I'm pretty sure we all want Barca.

I had to be in work today - came in wearing City top and everyone has been congratulating me and shaking my hand. not much work will be done.

I'm in a weird mood. I'm in a kind of daze, I suddenly burst out laughing with tears rolling down my cheeks. I've never been like this before and may never again.

I had to be in work today - came in wearing City top and everyone has been congratulating me and shaking my hand. not much work will be done.

I'm in a weird mood. I'm in a kind of daze, I suddenly burst out laughing with tears rolling down my cheeks. I've never been like this before and may never again.

Same here too,,
Messages from people I've not seen for many a year ,,,
Supported & watched for 55years from London ,,, every dog has its day ,
Enjoy ,,, we deserve it ,
The team have been pleasure to watch and cheer on ,, fantastic players & people

Saturday will be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490